Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I'm playing with this character for a few months and I made his personality exactly like mine to be easy to roleplay. The problem started when bad things started with him ( his name is Patrick ) and I started to feel anxious, at one point I almost had a panic attack. My point is, I think I'm feeling his problems and fucking my mental health. I don't want to just stop playing. I even thought about making Patrick kill himself because I can't deal with his problems, but that means I should kill myself because I'm in a "similar" situation. I've been thinking a lot about it recently and I'm getting fucked up, everything I do to him I end up bringing it to my reality and it always end up with me wanting to end my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: narval and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I used to play pen-and-paper RPG's when I was younger and I know how hypnotizing they can be. Would it be possible to talk to your DM about it?

Reactions: fatiguecentral
Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I used to play pen-and-paper RPG's when I was younger and I know how hypnotizing they can be. Would it be possible to talk to your DM about it

I used to play pen-and-paper RPG's when I was younger and I know how hypnotizing they can be. Would it be possible to talk to your DM about it?
Absolutely! IDK when I'll be online but I'll probably be here twice a day.