• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
Got caught with SN and put into shitty psych ward for 4 months.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and fleetingnight
Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
They really don't care much about me, I tried to ask for help with them but was just ignored.

• Hugs
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
devastated... but at the same time, i don't think they believe me?

• Hugs
𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮 ☆

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮 ☆

Mommy?
Mar 8, 2022
"who will pay for your funeral?"

• Hugs
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
The first words out of my mother's mouth when I told her were "I don't care."

My dad on the other hand... it was the first and last time I had ever seen him cry.

• Hugs
S

starry Milky Way

Oct 12, 2023
I got yelled at and guilt tripped

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, fleetingnight and noname123
iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
when i was 11 and tried it they sent me to school the next day and years later during a therapy session my mom said she thought it was for attention, shes retarded and i hope she dies soon lol

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, Forveleth and fleetingnight
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
No change not surprisingly they didn't give a shit before and didn't after finding out. The general impression is they just don't want to be (further) culpable for my death by knowing it ahead of time.

• Hugs
totalselfhatred

totalselfhatred

Aug 27, 2023
They usually ignore me but when I almost overdosed on meds they yelled at me while I was vomiting and bawling my eyes out.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
That im an embarrassment

• Hugs
sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
My mom was very upset, and cried when she found the note I had written a couple years ago. My Dad on the other hand told me not to kill myself or I'd be a coward, and said I was selfish. So two very different reactions.

• Hugs
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
It's hard to remember that period of time, I was dissociating a lot. I know they actually tried to be supportive, which was kinda surprising. They didn't react super well to the underlying issues/reasons why I wanted to, but I know I'm very lucky they even took it seriously and weren't awful to me. There's a long family history of suicide, likely part of why they knew I was serious

Reactions: Forveleth
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
My mom, she's strong mentally. I mean she takes medication to help her bipolar disorder much is probably what does it, but she'll sometimes tell me she loves me and that she's there for me even when I haven't lead her to believe I'm suicidal in the last 5 years.

I'm closer with my dad, but he's weaker. I think I traumatized him or something on my last attempt, he ended up in a worse state of mind than me. Wouldn't speak for hours on end and would just shake in place for a few days. I try to talk about how I'm suicidal with him, but he shuts down the conversation.

• Hugs
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I only have one parent and I don't share stuff like that with her.

• Hugs
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
My mother was screaming from mental pain, she was insulting me for me wanting to kill myself. She's very, very emotional kind of person.

My dad however didn't bother at first but next day came to my room and it was the first time I've seen him crying.

This felt bad af and if I could rewind the time, I wouldn't tell them. It only made things harder and more awkward :/
The only good thing about all this is that now I have very sweet and helpful therapist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703 and Forveleth
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Got freaked out and asked if they should take away my gun. I had so few fucks to give that I straight-up told them to not bother, I would just find another way. (And I paid a lot for that thing) Still don't know how I got away with that one lol. Their surprise made sense since I had made zero indication or warnings beforehand to them besides your basic empty threats when I was younger.

There was a lot of them trying to talk sense into my motivations and making me see a way out. Still not sure about that part. But they were finally convinced that it was necessary for me to try therapy and ADs after decades of insisting that it was a reflection of poor parenting if us kids ever got to that point.

They checked in on me a bit after that (especially after I started ADs) but have since started obviously trying to forget it ever happened, aside from being more sensitive when I make your typical millennial suicide joke. I feel bad placing that burden on them but tbh it was nice to get it off my chest and make them aware of what I was going through. The downside being that our relationship has improved, which means I'm even more suicidal when thinking of their eventual passing lmao.

• Hugs
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I told my parents when I was 15 and struggling in high school, they told me just to wait until college, it'll be better. Didn't offer to really talk about it, didn't offer counseling or therapy, nothing. 25 years later and my depression has only gotten worse and here I am. 🤷

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
My mother's old-fashioned. She cares, but she's not a psychiatric professional nor clinician. Could probably hang myself right now, and it wouldn't raise too many eyebrows.

• Hugs