T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Mine were at the scene, seeing me all covered in blood teary-eyed.
They were trying to be supportive for the first time in my life after I was put in psych ward, still they're trying to be good despite how they treated me before I attempted.
On the other hand, the friend that called cops to search for me was devastated thinking that I'd hate him for what he did.
Ally my friends know what I've been through and try lend me a hand whenever I'm down.. guess I got pretty nice mates.

Nowadays whenever I talk weirdly or sleep throughout the day my parents assume that I'm feeling bad which in 95% of time isn't true. They became insanely annoying with it.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
At least your parents changed their ways after seeing you in during the aftermath of an attempt, that was nice of them but if they started to get annoying then I'd rather them not find me. As for your friend who called the cops, his intentions weren't negative in any way, its just human. Its nice that you have friends like that. No one around me would care if they found me trying to ctb or after ctb thats for sure.

Reactions: TheMetalhead
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
At least your parents changed their ways after seeing you in during the aftermath of an attempt, that was nice of them but if they started to get annoying then I'd rather them not find me. As for your friend who called the cops, his intentions weren't negative in any way, its just human. Its nice that you have friends like that. No one around me would care if they found me trying to ctb or after ctb thats for sure.
Yeah, he's a good lad.. I've known him for about 5 years and he cares for me deeply. He used to search for ways to make me live longer such as bringing our whole ''crew'' for vacation.
As for my parents yeah they became way too annoying. Getting phone calls whenever I'm outside is a normal thing. God forbid if I were to stay anywhere till 10 pm.