• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
If you survived an overdose on any of these: Benzo, Opioids or Alcohol. Can you please share how you survived.

Did someone find you and give you medical help? If yes, do you think you would've died if nobody found you?

Or did you survive without help from anyone else?

I am thinking of taking 120mg Oxycodone (Opioid), 50mg Xanax (Benzo) and alot of alcohol. I will be taking antiemetics (domperidone) beforehand to prevent throwing up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazyturtle777, Praestat_Mori, touhoufan and 3 others
T

thechemist

π–’π–†π–π–Š 𝖆 π–ˆπ–π–†π–“π–Œπ–Š KΜ‘ΜˆYΜ‘ΜˆSΜ‘Μˆ
Jan 6, 2024
I survived a fentanyl overdose and a heroin overdose the reason that I survived is mainly because I was found and was administered narcan

The amounts that I took were for CTB reasons but shit happens

Hope this helps :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: E.B.M, TimetoGo! and Gonnerr
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I survived a fentanyl overdose and a heroin overdose the reason that I survived is mainly because I was found and was administered narcan

Was it painful? Fentanyl overdose is how I want to exit

D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023

Did you use it before recreationally?

E.B.M

E.B.M

Nov 2, 2023
Took about 80mg of benzos combined with antiemetics and sedatives with quite a stash of painkillers
i lost consiousness about 40 minutes or so in after the initial thing, was found and taken to the hospital
According to those that took me i was very awake for a while, cant recall anything ive been told thst happened, obv. survived due to med treatment

Came back to my senses two days after that, anything in that period of time is blurry or non-existant atleast on my experience
Would most likely succeded if wasnt found

magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
Yo! I have experience overdosing on benzodiazepines and barbiturates (a combo of nitrazepam and phenobarbital along with alcohol). I woke up in my white vomit and couldn't move for a while and didn't quite understand where I was. I eventually called an ambulance myself, although I initially went into the woods so that no one would accidentally find me. it wasn't painful or unpleasant. what I felt before I fell asleep was very calm and pleasant. then i spent several days in intensive care and could not move normally
the experience of overdosing on opiates was accidental. I didn't feel anything unpleasant, I just fell down and, as it turned out later, made incomprehensible wheezes. I recovered from this state very quickly after I was woken up. I didn't notice any health effects

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and touhoufan
CrossTheBridge

CrossTheBridge

x
Sep 21, 2023
I've ODd on both oxy and benzos, but never as a combination. Most notably I was discovered naked and unconscious in the bathroom floor, but never required any medical intervention. I probably should have died on more than one occasion, but fate can be cruel..

It may be worth checking out this sticky for more details on the reliability (or lack there of) of overdosing as a method.

T

thechemist

Jan 6, 2024
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

How much fentanyl did you take and how did you take it? I really want to ctb on fentanyl but I don't even know where to get it..

T

thechemist

Jan 6, 2024
How much fentanyl did you take and how did you take it? I really want to ctb on fentanyl but I don't even know where to get it..
I don't know if you have tollerance against the substance but as much as 2mg can kill a adult so a gram could potentially end 500 people with no tollerance and you could get it on the dark web but wouldn't recommend that would go for a local dealer even if u are in eu the fentanyl dealers still exist but even I noticed that they are hard to come bye

Other opioids like Heroin are more easy to come bye if you need heroin for CTB go for the south Asian heroin it's more pure

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
my sister lives in New York, I could go there but the problem is where to find dealer….

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

Took about 80mg of benzos combined with antiemetics and sedatives with quite a stash of painkillers
i lost consiousness about 40 minutes or so in after the initial thing, was found and taken to the hospital
According to those that took me i was very awake for a while, cant recall anything ive been told thst happened, obv. survived due to med treatment

Came back to my senses two days after that, anything in that period of time is blurry or non-existant atleast on my experience
Would most likely succeded if wasnt found
I've ODd on both oxy and benzos, but never as a combination. Most notably I was discovered naked and unconscious in the bathroom floor, but never required any medical intervention. I probably should have died on more than one occasion, but fate can be cruel..

It may be worth checking out this sticky for more details on the reliability (or lack there of) of overdosing as a method.

What does it feel like to be given a large dose of opioids abruptly?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
CrossTheBridge

CrossTheBridge

x
Sep 21, 2023
What does it feel like to be given a large dose of opioids abruptly?
The initial rush would likely be accompanied with euphoria and warmth enveloping and numbing your body, ultimately leading to a trance like state (nodding). It's been awhile since I used opioids, but that is how I'd describe my recollection of using them.

P.S. You'll be likely to experience nausea or other side effects as well with a low tolerance and/or high dosages.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rotciv and Praestat_Mori