Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Found out through reddit, saw how good this community was and instantly made an account
Finding this site has been one of the few good things in my life lol

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 5 others
L

lady_godiva

Student
Oct 25, 2018
Reddit led me here. Shame what that place has become.

Reactions: CC123, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
newdawnfades

newdawnfades

Jan 16, 2019
I found SS earlier in March of last year when I was trying to learn how to properly hang myself. Since my failed attempt, I've been an on-and-off lurker, (still) researching for methods.

I've grown fond of the community, however, and I decided to make an account! This place helps a lot in times when I feel alone and disconnected.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993, lemmeeleev and 4 others
3cookies

3cookies

Jan 28, 2019
I was searching for ways to kill my self that wouldn't be painful and I found this site. After looking around and reading some posts I decided to join. I have never seen such kind, supporting posts on a website until this one. I'm so impressed and ready to make my own post. Idk if people write getting to know you posts or not so I'm sure if people write posts to say I'm new and this is what I'm going through

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
S

secretforthemad

Jan 28, 2019
found it from a stranger on reddit (thank u fallenangel-7)

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Bread

Bread

Avoid if allergic to gluten
Dec 1, 2018
I was looking for a place with people who could instruct me on how to end my life and how to buy supplies if I needed them. I was prepared to look everywhere, and was considering trying find communities on the darknet. I was so very surprised when I came across this site on the clearnet, and so very happy.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 3 others
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I was on a support site whee people got in trouble/were bannerd/their comments were edited when talking about methods and ideation. The support site I was at helped me in many ways, but I had nowhere to go with sheer frequency and intensity of suicidal thoughts that I'd been experiencing for the last 4 years.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 2 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Followed the scammer who conned Exit about Patrick and Domingo, and found the fucker here. And here's still here.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Followed the scammer who conned Exit about Patrick and Domingo, and found the fucker here. And here's still here.
That's a shame. Hopefully nobody else is scammed.

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
That's a shame. Hopefully nobody else is scammed.
Sadly, the scam is ongoing, and lucrative. This forum is a drop in the ocean where this fucker had had success by posting the Domingo entry in the PPeH, as well as PN's post on the Exit forum about Patrick. (To see this, check out the first post here by "sanctionedsuicide" on the original Patrick thread.) Dr Texit is PN. A sock puppet.

JJ-NOHOPE

JJ-NOHOPE

Tantalus - all desire, no hope
Nov 26, 2018
I think I googled "pro choice" and saw some articles which eventually led me to this site.

At this point in my life, I am very grateful to have found this site.

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
After failing to try to ctb twice I looked for ways online and came across a post on reddit talking about this place.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I was looking for a butane method and it direct me here. So here I stay.

bunny

bunny

保管
Oct 3, 2018
some thread on 8chan i think

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler and Deafsn0w
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
After googling whether "Lyle Stevik" (the unknown suicide in a motel) had been named or not, which I do quite regularly, I googled "hanging" and was interested in more specifics, as I've always been intrigued with the above's approach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and therhydler
C

CowsAreCool

Student
Sep 21, 2021
I found it researching suicide after someone I loosely knew killed themselves. A morbid curiosity. But it turned into i guess what they call ideation after my life took a turn for the worse.

SectOfValtiel

SectOfValtiel

Attendant of God
Nov 7, 2022
I was looking for online alternatives to calling a hotline, couldnt work up the courage to actually use one but then remembered my ex once talked about a forum she went on that was focused on CTBing and depression, I think she said it helped her

So I literally googled 'suicide forum' trying to see if I could find it and stumbled upon an article talking about how "bad" SS was

🤷‍♂️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's been a couple of years at this point, but I believe that I found this site after coming across an article about it, it didn't mention the site by name but I soon found it. Maybe I came across the article when I was trying to research suicide methods. But of course I was interested in this site as I wished to know about method information, but unfortunately I'm still here.

niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
This is funny I can't remember, sure it was lurking for methods material, but trying right now same type of thing I was looking for back then I can't find it. I don't know how I got here but I feel lucky ❤️

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I was looking up painless methods and ran into a post from this site. It was an old yew poisoning post.