Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
So... I haven't used cocaine in a while, I've been clean for 9 months. But have you ever felt like it didn't matter? Like "Life is already shit, why not hammer some more?"

Today was a cruel day, and I fought so hard against myself not to spend my coins to buy this crap. And it was weird, you know? Because I haven't felt like this for so long, why am I falling again?

I managed to restrain myself and not buy, but I'm so afraid... I'm so afraid of falling that I don't know what to do.

I know that the only solution to my agony is ctb, but I can't go now. I have to take care of people I love, but I feel trapped. I have to deal with responsibilities that my parents just ignore.

What the hell am I doing here? It hurts like hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Good4Nothing, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I actually cut down on drugs, but didn't sober completely. I felt really bad about being addicted, and my self- hatred poisoned my life. I've never been open about my drug abuse, so nobody knew/ knows. I accept it to myself, and that makes me feel less bad about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I actually cut down on drugs, but didn't sober completely. I felt really bad about being addicted, and my self- hatred poisoned my life. I've never been open about my drug abuse, so nobody knew/ knows. I accept it to myself, and that makes me feel less bad about it.
llI'm sorry about all this.

I also hid about my addiction, but it didn't last long. The drugs made me feel like a slippery glass that could be dropped at any moment. Then one day I fall, overdosed. My heart felt like it was going to come out of my chest and other things a little disturbing... I was unable to walk for a few days, much pain. But what hurt most was being alone and feeling that nobody cared.

The people I trusted most left me alone. No hospital visits, just my mother's voice saying "You make me feel ashamed".

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, deleted, Good4Nothing and 5 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'm only abusing drugs because I am on a YOLO bender for the past year-and-a-half and I cope with it by knowing I won't have to suffer any long-term consequences :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Susannah
catalepsy

catalepsy

Student
Sep 4, 2020
I don't cope with a drug addiction by doing anything. I cope with having to exist in a crappy reality by taking drugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 17331, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't cope with a drug addiction by doing anything. I cope with having to exist in a crappy reality by taking drugs.
Same here. I use drugs to cope with my unfulfilling difficult life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Susannah and Deleted member 17331
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
So... I haven't used cocaine in a while, I've been clean for 9 months. But have you ever felt like it didn't matter? Like "Life is already shit, why not hammer some more?"

Today was a cruel day, and I fought so hard against myself not to spend my coins to buy this crap. And it was weird, you know? Because I haven't felt like this for so long, why am I falling again?

I managed to restrain myself and not buy, but I'm so afraid... I'm so afraid of falling that I don't know what to do.

I know that the only solution to my agony is ctb, but I can't go now. I have to take care of people I love, but I feel trapped. I have to deal with responsibilities that my parents just ignore.

What the hell am I doing here? It hurts like hell.

Drug addiction is extremely difficult to fight against. You have never beaten it , you're always considered "recovering". I have felt this way numerous times. It's a very tough place to be my dear. We will all have those down and out days, it's inevitable. I usually take a deep breath, attempt some head clearing, and focus on the end goal. This won't be the last day you feel this way, trust me. You'll find your own way to overcome them as well, I promise. You seem to have your head on pretty straight. I commend you for keeping it together thus far. I wish you the best. Sending positivity, love, and peace for whichever path you ultimately decide on.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Susannah, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person