G

GutterBug

Aug 9, 2023
I want to ctb soon, I have everything planned out. Life is too much pain. I don't want to inconvenience anybody so I can't ctb until my father's birthday passes, then there is another family event coming up and before I know it it'll be Christmas. A week after that is my sister birthday, and then my cousins wedding. I feel like I don't have any time or any perfect date which won't cause anybody inconvenience. How did you choose your date? Is there such a thing as a perfect date? I don't want to wait forever.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
It's hard to pick a date because things can always come up. I have a specific period in which I'll do it, next spring. I picked that because it'll be warm enough for me to CTB in the forest at night without problems and I'm taking some time to make sure I'm 100% ready. Seeing if I can maybe improve something meanwhile

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
i dont care too much how my death affects anyone, because ill be dead. i selfishly want to do it in the holiday season, when ill (hopefully) be back in the place i grew up, content perhaps. that place is so beautiful in christmas time. i feel as though your death should be as ideal as possible, who cares what happens afterwards?

i say that so easily.. but to be honest if my death inconvenienced anyone financially, i would roll around in my grave in shame.

CandycanePuke

CandycanePuke

Sep 26, 2023
I was in an accident where I almost died, and since then I've felt like I wasn't supposed to survive. I want to do it on the anniversary, even if it's kind of far away. It just feels right.