• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
I can't justify why I feel so low. People may well react differently to pain, but what situations could've hurt me so deeply? I've spent the past couple years trying to reintegrate into society, but now I feel even more like an outsider. Those years of life experiences wasted because I got stuck in a cycle. I've spent all my energy trying to catch up, but I haven't made any progress. Not really. I was led to believe that these indescribable thoughts would be suppressed, as I bettered myself. Wrong. I've decided that I will CTB, just need to source some SN. Though it's not easy in the UK because of the government's cruel actions against us.

I tried so hard to recover, but I need to rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: DrPepper709
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I can't justify why I feel so low. People may well react differently to pain, but what situations could've hurt me so deeply? I've spent the past couple years trying to reintegrate into society, but now I feel even more like an outsider. Those years of life experiences wasted because I got stuck in a cycle. I've spent all my energy trying to catch up, but I haven't made any progress. Not really. I was led to believe that these indescribable thoughts would be suppressed, as I bettered myself. Wrong. I've decided that I will CTB, just need to source some SN. Though it's not easy in the UK because of the government's cruel actions against us.

I tried so hard to recover, but I need to rest.
You need to order SN as though you're a buisness. No wefare check then.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find peace from all the suffering, it's certainly beyond cruel how humans purposely make suicide so inaccessible, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die on our own terms.

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
You need to order SN as though you're a buisness. No wefare check then.
I don't have a registered business, are there ways around this or should I look for dark net sources? I understand if any answer can't be public. I would just deal with the welfare check, but I still live with my parents and my mental health issues are known to police (and parents).
I hope that you eventually find peace from all the suffering, it's certainly beyond cruel how humans purposely make suicide so inaccessible, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die on our own terms.
Many of those in power have no idea what we go through. I believe that if they had a glimpse into our minds, some of them may change their stance on our right to CTB. Sadly I think it's too heavily controlled for changes to be made, but we shall see. I can only hope that, one day, our views aren't dismissed or frowned upon.

Last edited: