• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I was a kid in the 90s and we only ever went online to do homework. I wish I was an adult then. If you went home and sat at the computer, you were considered a loser. Great incentive to leave the house.

Puffinz

Puffinz

Dec 7, 2020
I met a couple girls when I was in college taking classes in person. Absolutely no idea how you're supposed to do it once you're an adult though. I know a lot of guys will just go up to girls in public and ask them out but that's pretty difficult if you have social anxiety/depression/low self esteem etc. Personally, I've given up on meeting women because I'm planning to ctb in a month or so anyway and I feel it would be irresponsible to get into a relationship with someone then kill myself. Also I don't think I could even bring myself to talk to a girl in real life anyway and I don't have anything to bring to a relationship either.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I met a couple girls when I was in college taking classes in person. Absolutely no idea how you're supposed to do it once you're an adult though. I know a lot of guys will just go up to girls in public and ask them out but that's pretty difficult if you have social anxiety/depression/low self esteem etc. Personally, I've given up on meeting women because I'm planning to ctb in a month or so anyway and I feel it would be irresponsible to get into a relationship with someone then kill myself. Also I don't think I could even bring myself to talk to a girl in real life anyway and I don't have anything to bring to a relationship either.
When were you in college? I was always shy and terribly insecure but I would force myself to talk to random women at the mall or cashiers and store employees. It's worked sometimes. But not in recent years. Women aren't as receptive.

Puffinz

Puffinz

Dec 7, 2020
I was in college up until covid started. I hardly ever talked to girls and the only ones I did end up having a relationship with made the first move. So I can't really give you any advice. Sorry.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I was in college up until covid started. I hardly ever talked to girls and the only ones I did end up having a relationship with made the first move. So I can't really give you any advice. Sorry.
How exactly did they make the first move? I have never been approached. I get smiles and expectant looks.

Puffinz

Puffinz

Dec 7, 2020
How exactly did they make the first move? I have never been approached. I get smiles and expectant looks.
One time I was in a class with a girl and she sat next to me and talked to me almost every class and eventually asked if I wanted to go get food with her after class one time. Another time I was studying late and there was only one other girl in the study room with me and she left a note on my notebook when I went to the bathroom. Really just lucky circumstances I would say.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
One time I was in a class with a girl and she sat next to me and talked to me almost every class and eventually asked if I wanted to go get food with her after class one time. Another time I was studying late and there was only one other girl in the study room with me and she left a note on my notebook when I went to the bathroom. Really just lucky circumstances I would say.
Wtf!? I had the first situation happen a few times, but never was I asked out.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Workplace, bar, church.