Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
how is your day going?

I spent mine laying in bed trying to sleep because I haven't sleeped in 3 days. I ended up not being able to sleep and now I feel like I waisted time.

I have also had religion in mind all day. I was thinking about all the subtle ways religion perniciously influences our lives even if we don't adhere to it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: little helpers, Huntfish34, BrokenHopes and 4 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
panic attacks. better now

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, S like suicide, Insomniac and 1 other person
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Had a hell of a time trying to sleep last night so I'm drinking a shitton of coffee now. And leftover Christmas wine. uppers and downers!

Aside from lack of sleep I'm alright

• Love
Reactions: Seiba, Huntfish34 and Insomniac
E

empty

Jan 5, 2021
I woke up like 45 minutes ago. I've just been browsing this forum and getting ready for the day.

• Love
Reactions: CrossroadsCurious, Huntfish34 and Insomniac
GentlyFading

GentlyFading

seasoned lurker (*ļ¾‰Ļ‰ļ¾‰)įµ‰įµ‰įµ¸
Dec 28, 2021
I've been hanging out on my bed with my roommate's cat! He's definately caught on that I'm experiencing SSRI withdrawals and decided that I shouldn't depression nap alone *^* love this old chonker <3

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: little helpers, Huntfish34, Snake of Eden and 2 others
B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
Planned to go for run in the morning but I am feeling so tired and defeated.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, Insomniac and AlwaysAnhedonia
A

AlwaysAnhedonia

Penchant for excess
Dec 14, 2021
Just lying in bed browsing this forum. Basically snowed in and don't feel like being productive.

• Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, CrossroadsCurious, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I've done nothing all day, as usual. I've lost my voice (suspected acid reflux). I'll just sit here and watch videos til I fall asleep. Garbage life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, Huntfish34, Snake of Eden and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Posting cringe on SaSu, feeling a lot of fear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Snake of Eden and Insomniac
Insomniac

Insomniac

May 21, 2021
what triggers your attacks?

on my bed with my roommate's cat!
I'm jealous >.< I really wish I had a cat
I'd name it š¯”¸š¯”²š¯” š¯”¦š¯”£š¯”¢š¯”Æ

I've lost my voice (suspected acid reflux).
oh, I've chronic acid reflux, does acid reflux do that? I never lost my voice.

yeah, life is shit. that's the only intemporal truth

Planned to go for run in the morning but I am feeling so tired and defeated.
coffee could help. do you run everyday? I wish I could run everyday but I live in a shit third world hole and there's no where I can run

Basically snowed in and don't feel like being productive.

I wish it snowed in my country. I miss the cozy feeling of it

getting ready for the day.
do you work?

And leftover Christmas wine.
what wine is it? I hope you had a good chrismas ^^
what triggered your attack?

Posting cringe on SaSu, feeling a lot of fear
hi Genes ^^ what is SaSu? what are you fearful about?

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, GentlyFading and LingeringUnreal
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
what triggers your attacks?
Thanks for asking. former member here who did something that really hurt me badly. panic attacks that make me puke.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: little helpers, Huntfish34, S like suicide and 1 other person
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
what wine is it? I hope you had a good chrismas ^^
Sutter Home pink moscato! I'm not a wine person so if I can drink it I consider it a good wine, haha. And thank you, my Christmas was surprisingly nice this year. :> hope you had a good one too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Insomniac
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
hi Genes ^^ what is SaSu? what are you fearful about?
Sanctioned Suicide. Not really scared of anything in specific, just too much green tea and nicotine gum.

Insomniac

Insomniac

May 21, 2021
nicotine gum
nicotine gum? are you trying to quit smoking or is it just recreational. Coffee isn't doing it for me anymore, maybe I should try these gums

former member here who did something that really hurt me badly. panic attacks that make me puke.
damn that sound scary, was a friend of yours? I hope he didn't share your personal infos or anything like that.

Reactions: Huntfish34
WeAreInfinite

WeAreInfinite

Anyone Else Feel Like They're Drowning?
Dec 29, 2021
Idk, just chilling out. Just cut for the first time in a week or two, so there's that, but that's pretty much it. Listening to music, etc.

MolinaKeyLime

MolinaKeyLime

Dec 16, 2021
Watching videos on opioid addiction because once I get to collage I want to ctb on F while in my room

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
nicotine gum? are you trying to quit smoking or is it just recreational. Coffee isn't doing it for me anymore, maybe I should try these gums
I chewed to stop smoking at first, surprised at how people aren't doing it more, since it was so extremely easy to stop smoking with these gums. Then I just happened to go a week or two without even chewing the gums, so not super addictive to me. Wouldn't really recommend them recreationally since nicotine is a bit bad, but it's not even close to as bad a smoking, for reals tho.

• Informative
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I woke up early but got bored so went back to bed, fell asleep again, and now I'm still lying in bed at 3 pm. That's right, the afternoon.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Same thing I do every dayā€¦ binge and purge, thinking about when I'm going to ctb, napping, watching YouTube videos, Netflix, browsing the internet(mostly this forum)

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Shadowplay and WeAreInfinite
WeAreInfinite

WeAreInfinite

Anyone Else Feel Like They're Drowning?
Dec 29, 2021
I woke up early but got bored so went back to bed, fell asleep again, and now I'm still lying in bed at 3 pm. That's right, the afternoon.

Same thing I do every dayā€¦ binge and purge, thinking about when I'm going to ctb, napping, watching YouTube videos, Netflix, browsing the internet(mostly this forum)
Yeah, I do pretty much the same shit. Just replace Binging and purging with cutting, and you've got me.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Dr Iron Arc and xLosthopex
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Had a fight with my bitch mother...she enjoy hurts me psicologically

• Love
GentlyFading

GentlyFading

seasoned lurker (*ļ¾‰Ļ‰ļ¾‰)įµ‰įµ‰įµ¸
Dec 28, 2021
I'm jealous >.< I really wish I had a cat
I'd name it š¯”¸š¯”²š¯” š¯”¦š¯”£š¯”¢š¯”Æ
Awww Lucifer is a good name for a pretty shorthair. My roomie's cat's name is Ben so sometimes I'll be talking about him to folks and they'll ask me why my housemate ate my food in front of me. Hehe he's a bit of an asshole and will bite my clothing if I forget to pet him and will beg for food and help himself to unattended plates.

Cat's are such cute little bastards. They're one of the few things I'll be missing out on when I die.

• Love
eternalpeace

eternalpeace

Student
Dec 19, 2021
Spent most of the day in bed. Ordered food from door dash and binged crazily. Had some cannabis (100% legal where I live, and the only thing that seems to really help my MS). Napped a little bit. Watched a lot of tv, and tried to pretend I was a character in the show instead of me. (Unfortunately my imagination isn't that good, so I really just felt like a loser, pretending not to be me, and even doing a ridiculously shitty job at that). Now I'm soaking up as much "alone time" as I can get, before I have to go out in the world tomorrow. (Ew. If there's one thing I hate at this point, it's going out in the world)

• Love
Reactions: Insomniac and Huntfish34
B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
coffee could help. do you run everyday? I wish I could run everyday but I live in a shit third world hole and there's no where I can run
Sorry to hear you can't run when you want to. Guess I should be grateful that I can. I only run 2 days a week usually and walk 3 days. Did get out this morning and it definitely helps my mental health.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
how is your day going?

I spent mine laying in bed trying to sleep because I haven't sleeped in 3 days. I ended up not being able to sleep and now I feel like I waisted time.

I have also had religion in mind all day. I was thinking about all the subtle ways religion perniciously influences our lives even if we don't adhere to it.
I think religion can be a positive thing. But it can also be harmful and destructive.

I am gutted. I am sad. I needed to find help years ago. And then it just crumbled repeatedly. Point of it has gone too far too many days and too many times.

• Love
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
damn that sound scary, was a friend of yours? I hope he didn't share your personal infos or anything like that.
Yeah, would not mention their name. they are out of my life now.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ordered McDonalds breakfast and hopefully the coffee will keep me up all day since I didn't sleep at all last night.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Uuuggh.. Sitting here in my truck contemplating my death and demise. Around 3 wks ago my hand / wrist started to cramp up and it's only gotten worse. Can barely even write my Fckn name down. Has me very nervous and scared to say the least.

Also getting kicked out of the house so I've been looking for an apartment I can afford but they seem to all be fairly expensive. Just a lot for me to think about...

I was already suicidal Enough,. But with these 2 events ... I'm afraid it will happen much sooner. Fck... Fuck my Life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TriggerHappy, D&D, Insomniac and 1 other person