• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

1 day later he was dead. OD probably no suicide. I have watched a lot of concerts of him. Sadly there are parts missing of this one. It is for sure the one in El Paso was among the best ones out there. Maybe it even was actually the best concert some people agree with this in the comment section. Maybe that is mystification of his fans.

But in my opinion the performance of Hellboy and especially benz truck was the best he ever gave. Is it coincidence? Probably. I think Peep knew he will die young. In interviews he said he almost died a couple of times because of OD. He had a tatoo get cake die young. Cake means money. In interviews he said he will ner reach old age. I doubt he knew he was about to die at that concert. But it is magical how good he sounded that night. I am glad and thankful people captured it.