• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tato

Apr 26, 2023
first time posting on here cuz I want to get some more information on the method I fantasized!
context: i live in ON Canada, the average lowest temperature in winter was like around -15C to -20C, i was wondering if it is possible or not to freeze to death if i slept outside without protection in one of the coldest winter night.
it will be very appreciated if anyone can tell me the answer!

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Oooh, this is interesting, what if you got all wet first, too? I know Hypothermia can ultimately make you feel good. You know it's working when you start to feel warm and if you take some benzos, too or smth .

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and tato
T

tato

Apr 26, 2023
Oooh, this is interesting, what if you got all wet first, too? I know Hypothermia can ultimately make you feel good. You know it's working when you start to feel warm and if you take some benzos, too or smth .
I dont mind getting wet but, i think i should prepare like a giant plastic bag for me to lay on, or an inflated bed so i can fell asleep easier! the plan could actually work with the help of medicines right ^^! I'm just kind of worried to wake up and ends up with permanent damage, i want to make sure that i will die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I can understand that. For maximum affect, you'd probably want to lay in the snow and sleep, but only when you're really really tired. If you're on sleeping pills, it will come and I doubt you'd survive that temp if you were soaking wet. It would help to eat the snow, too. They say that lowers body temperature. This method is really scary though as if failed, you could lose limbs.

• Hugs
Reactions: onemorenight and Huntfish34