• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
That concept is inspired by Attack on Titan where the two bad guys stop delaying the inevitable and just come out with it regardless of the consequences. That applies here in that we set up roadblocks to our death by means of countless roads that precede the final one due to fear and uncertainty. Those preceding roads are your daily lives that are composed of nothing but pointless tasks and distractions.

Last edited:
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I live with some little hope, something good can always happen, don't you think!?
But resources are ready and I'm ready from a lot of time.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Just got to make sure the rope and metal bar will support my weight, then I just need to choose an "ideal" day.

I'm procrastinating though, because the reality is — as I'd imagine is true for all of us here — that I do not want to have to die, I just don't want to live.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
I have one last scrap of hope and when that dies I go with it 🤷‍♀️

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It feels more like the satnav has taken me some obscure route. I guess I'm trying to make it the scenic route as far as possible but, my CTB depends on my Dad going first. So, for the present, I'm stuck in traffic. I guess I won't know till the time comes whether I just floor it at the end.

Ultimately though, we're all on the road that leads to the end I suppose. Some of us are just on detours.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
It feels more like the satnav has taken me some obscure route. I guess I'm trying to make it the scenic route as far as possible but, my CTB depends on my Dad going first. So, for the present, I'm stuck in traffic. I guess I won't know till the time comes whether I just floor it at the end.

Ultimately though, we're all on the road that leads to the end I suppose. Some of us are just on detours.
Normies are purposely stuck in traffic. A shit driving experience is worse than no driving experience.

S

StarryEyed

PMs aren't my thing
Mar 14, 2024
I'm stuck at a roadblock put up by my aunt who insists on living even though she's 88. I can't do it before she goes. It will rip her effing heart out. It would be the worst torture for her. She's the Mom I never had, and I am the daughter she never had. Anyone else in my life can understand if I exit early. She's the most important person in the world to me. But I'm getting things ready, looking into my two options - euthanasia or suicide. There's also medically assisted suicide.

But truth be told, even without my aunt's roadblock by her lying in the middle of the street, I'm not quite ready yet and I'm not sure how close I am to the end. I change my mind with the wind. The ambivalence drives me nuts!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I'm stuck at a roadblock put up by my aunt who insists on living even though she's 88. I can't do it before she goes. It will rip her effing heart out. It would be the worst torture for her. She's the Mom I never had, and I am the daughter she never had. Anyone else in my life can understand if I exit early. She's the most important person in the world to me. But I'm getting things ready, looking into my two options - euthanasia or suicide. There's also medically assisted suicide.

But truth be told, even without my aunt's roadblock by her lying in the middle of the street, I'm not quite ready yet and I'm not sure how close I am to the end. I change my mind with the wind. The ambivalence drives me nuts!
My name is ambivalent

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's difficult to say, probably not close enough, that means suffering goes on.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
What is it? The lottery?
🤣 Luckily something a little more realistic, just also not a good idea.

Basically gonna try to find someone to take care of me besides my mom. Whether is be through a relationship, or just being someone's little object, or just anything that gets me somewhere different.

I'm worried that being trans prevents me from any such opportunities, but I have an older sister who is also trans, and has managed to be taken care of by others for most of her adult like, while also being the most unpleasant person I've ever met.

Unfortunately I'm the most socially inept person I know and it's hard to find a provider when your isolated from the world 😖

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
A few months more maybe probably before this year ends.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Closer and closer, I've felt caught underneath a wheel for 10 years and I think I'm starting to hit my breaking point

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think I'm close at all honestly. I wish I could ctb but my reasons for wanting to be dead are also the same obstacles that are preventing me from actually dying in the first place
I hope you find peace soon if this is really the end of the road for you

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
I don't think I'm close at all honestly. I wish I could ctb but my reasons for wanting to be dead are also the same obstacles that are preventing me from actually dying in the first place

I hope you find peace soon if this is really the end of the road for you
This week is it, ill find the peace ive been looking for, for years now