Sep 9, 2023
Feeling close to 8 and 10 if the opportunities change

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van, WretchedDreams and NocturnILL
g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
I was a few months away, but right now, I'm not sure I can even last a week. I want to CTB on the 20th, but I'm gonna have a movie night on Halloween with one of my online friends, and another one of my online friends will be visiting this January, so I genuinely have no idea what to do. I really just want to get it over with this Friday, but I can't.

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van and ddn.ctb
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Too close. Too fucking close.

Reactions: LoveForMetal, WretchedDreams and ddn.ctb
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Honestly, this is my final year. I don't like that I have to resort in a more violent way than I'd planned before but I also don't care anymore. I'm done.

Reactions: peace_van, LoveForMetal, WretchedDreams and 1 other person
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
About a 9 but I have a plan that I want to stick to bad

Reactions: WretchedDreams and ddn.ctb
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't yet have the right place or I would move up the schedule.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb, Mauve87 and WretchedDreams
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I am in so much physical pain right now but can't take another dose of my opiate medication because I won't have enough until my next refill. I feel like stabbing myself in my fucking face. I'm so tired of dealing with chronic health problems.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
WretchedDreams

WretchedDreams

Quiet hopelessness
Feb 20, 2023
About an 8 out of 10, but i don't have the guts, also my mind tortures me with overthinking. I am tired of being alive.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, ddn.ctb and NocturnILL
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I don't feel close enough to finally being at peace from the curse that is existence. It's horrible how it's purposely made so difficult to cease existing, for me all the methods are either inaccessible or risky, to have the option to fall asleep eternally with all future suffering prevented would be so relieving and ideal.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb and LoveForMetal
Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Prolly about a 1/10 since I don't have anything nearby that I can use. I cooouuuld drive up to the highway and step out in front of a semi but I really don't wanna do that. I just can't stop thinking about how if I did that I'd be fucking over someone else's life pretty much. Might do it eventually if I can't improve or continue not having anything else available. The emotional pain is just so much sometimes.

• Hugs
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
I would say 9 or 10. I have almost everthing in place for next week. I was so bad tonight that i thought to do it, but chance to be found early or trauma to family stop me from doing it already. Currently these are my last days with my kids and they dont really want to spend much time together. So i just stick around while my ex makes me feel like unwanted intruder. Just to last till i can do it away from home. Although im in so much pain i was thinking of packing up and going away somewhere as it hurts horribly. I still hope for heart attack or something like that before time comes.

• Hugs
LoveForMetal

LoveForMetal

Lost all hope
Oct 13, 2023
Probably not today, but i doubt, that I'll last another whole week
I nearly did it last weekend, but i hadn't properly reserched at that point, so it was to risky for me

• Hugs
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Very close. I'm planning CTB until the end of the year. I even had thoughts yesterday about doing it next week, but I'll probably hold off. This year must be my last and I'm sticking to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb and peace_van
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
I'm very close and if i can right now i would but my birthday is coming up and i don't want my family to celebrate my birthday alone , I'll give them sometime

• Hugs
T

tiltherainstops

lonely tourist
Oct 8, 2023
Last night was a solid 9, but still very early in planning. Now it's about a 7.

• Hugs