B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
How can you live when society has given up on you? When you've been tossed aside like refuse? When the rules don't apply for you and anyone can do whatever they want to you? I don't understand how society expects me to stay alive. Just let me die. I just want peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Immensevoid, Kurai and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly inhumane how people are just expected to suffer endlessly in this existence, it's cruel how there's so much suffering, it's really understandable just wishing to be at peace from it all.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, brokeandbroken and Immensevoid
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
It's certainly inhumane how people are just expected to suffer endlessly in this existence, it's cruel how there's so much suffering, it's really understandable just wishing to be at peace from it all.
I'm just miserable honestly.

aitouka

aitouka

calm
Apr 5, 2023
I understand you. But I have two cats who are telling me to stay alive. It's painful, I know.

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
You become a mindless drone and accept whatever society tells you to do. Simple!

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I understand you. But I have two cats who are telling me to stay alive. It's painful, I know.
I don't even cats. There my be a dust bunny here somewhere that's about it...
You become a mindless drone and accept whatever society tells you to do. Simple!
Ahh yes societies solution to them not giving a shit about you after being a victim of a crime... Become a mindless drone!! Accept the fact you are basically going to be a slave now and enjoy zero happiness!!! Also we are going to treat you like utter shit because you are sad after losing your dream career as a doctor and if you commit a crime you will definitely go to prison. Just accept your fate because we view as you less then. Barely a human being.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I can neither live nor die. My life is most meaningless suffering. Life becomes too long for many of us due to the high average life expectancy. There is denial of death in the country I live in. It is taboo to talk about suicide and death. People are expected to live, not die, no matter how life turns out for us. But why force people to suffer and die from old age when we are all going to die anyway? All people should have the right to euthanasia and that will probably be possible in the future. There would be no meaningless suffering if we all could decide the time of our own death. If I oould die with the help of a doctor, I would do it instantly. It is hard to die alone without deadly medicine. The survival instinct forces me to live. The societies we live in are the wrong way to live. Climate change, pollution and overpopulation will destroy civilization. Humans are only domesticated animals who have lost contact with nature and other species.