Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
God is not a dictator but there are rules he must abide by and I think we will have a deeper understanding of all this in the afterlife. I'm greatful God created us and maybe it isn't perfect but it is a miracle that we are here.

He has rules that he has to follow? What rules? Who made them? Is there a higher power than him that tells him what to do or does he just arbitrarily make the rules? Is there a checks and balances system I don't know about that limits what he can and can't do? I don't recall seeing anything like that in the Bible...

If the Bible is accurate, then your god most certainly is a dictator. He allegedly creates everyone that exists without giving them the choice to exist or not, then demands that they love and obey him, while threatening to send them to an eternal torture chamber that makes the Nazi death camps look like amusement parks by comparison for not doing so. The Hell doctrine is the most psychologically damaging belief to have ever been brainwashed into the minds of people and there is nothing just or righteous about such an idea. It's sadistic and cruel.

God would prefer that we don't murder but because of man's loss of the God spirit, man became cruel, heartless, selfish, covetous, etc. Through spiritual enlightenment a person who is a murderer can be redeemed and forgiven. In God's eyes all sin is equal, so there is no difference between a child rapist or someone who is cheating on their spouse, stealing from people, etc.

And Yahweh isn't cruel, selfish, or covetous? You might want to go back to the Old Testament and read the parts that say he's a jealous god who will punish the descendants of those who hate him 4 generations down the line again. There's nothing spiritually enlightening about Christianity. It's a religion that uses fearmongering and guilt tripping to make people feel guilty for being human and then tries to sell them a cure. The whole thing is a sham.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
He has rules that he has to follow? What rules? Who made them? Is there a higher power than him that tells him what to do or does he just arbitrarily make the rules? Is there a checks and balances system I don't know about that limits what he can and can't do? I don't recall seeing anything like that in the Bible...

If the Bible is accurate, then your god most certainly is a dictator. He allegedly creates everyone that exists without giving them the choice to exist or not, then demands that they love and obey him while threatening to send them to an eternal torture chamber that makes the Nazi death camps look like amusement parks by comparison. The Hell doctrine is the most psychologically damaging belief to have ever been brainwashed into the minds of people and there is nothing just or righteous about such an idea. It's sadistic and cruel.

And Yahweh isn't cruel, selfish, or covetous? You might want to go back to the Old Testament and read the parts that say he's a jealous god who will punish the descendants of those who hate him 4 generations down the line again. There's nothing spiritually enlightening about Christianity. It's a religion that uses fearmongering and guilt tripping to make people feel guilty for being human and then tries to sell them a cure. The whole thing is a sham.
Fricken BASED.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022

If the Bible is accurate, then your god most certainly is a dictator. He allegedly creates everyone that exists without giving them the choice to exist or not, then demands that they love and obey him, while threatening to send them to an eternal torture chamber that makes the Nazi death camps look like amusement parks by comparison for not doing so. The Hell doctrine is the most psychologically damaging belief to have ever been brainwashed into the minds of people and there is nothing just or righteous about such an idea. It's sadistic and cruel.

The Old Testament was a different administration period and is no longer valid for our period which we are alive in currently. The Old Testament is good for learning purposes but the rules under that period do not apply now. For example we do not have to make animal sacrifices anymore. Once Jesus was sacrificed we no longer had to do any animal sacrifices after that. The period of time of the Old Testament was called the law administration and it was a rough time to be alive because we did not have a way to be reconciled with God as easily as we do after Jesus allowed himself to be crucified for our redemption. After Jesus died for us, we were given a special simple tool called speaking in tongues that was not available in the Old Testament times. It is how u can activate the Christ spirit that was lost which is how u can get the spiritual enlightenment. Speaking in tongues is very easy and anyone can do it. It allows you to become filled up spiritually but u should do it often to experience the awakening.

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
The Old Testament is good for learning purposes

You're right about that. It tells you a great deal about Yahweh's character, that's for sure. The New Testament simply introduces a brand new punishment for sins: ETERNAL TORMENT! WHOOO!!!

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022
You're right about that. It tells you a great deal about Yahweh's character, that's for sure. The New Testament simply introduces a brand new punishment for sins: ETERNAL TORMENT! WHOOO!!!
Lol! It is meant to free us not torture.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Lol! It is meant to free us not torture.

Eternal torture is what Hell is, isn't it? I guess I should have asked if you believed in annihilation on judgment day, since some Christians think that is what happens, which wouldn't be quite so bad in my opinion. Still, what Christianity offers isn't something I would call freedom, since you have to dedicate yourself to the service of a god that reads your thoughts and condemns you for thought crimes if you have thoughts he doesn't like. This includes thinking bad things about him, of course, since not loving him is considered a sin like all the others.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022
Eternal torture is what Hell is, isn't it? I guess I should have asked if you believed in annihilation on judgment day, since some Christians think that is what happens, which wouldn't be quite so bad in my opinion. Still, what Christianity offers isn't something I would call freedom, since you have to dedicate yourself to the service of a god that reads your thoughts and condemns you for thought crimes if you have thoughts he doesn't like. This includes thinking bad things about him, of course, since not loving him is considered a sin like all the others.
There is no eternal firey torturous hell like people think. God is not about punishing, now I'm unsure what he will do to Lucifer after the goal of enslaving humanity fails because he is suppose to lock up Lucifer for like 1,000 years or something like that. The New World Order will last about 7 years and then it's goin to fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
maybe this is connected to the fact that God in their head is the only person who can forgive them everything and always take them