Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I found it interesting growing up that I was supposed to love God and trust in him despite him letting me abused so badly, which has caused countless problems for me. I heard countless times growing up that God is in control of everything. It's insulting that I should want anything to do with this being.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui and Lost in a Dream
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I found it interesting growing up that I was supposed to love God and trust in him despite him letting me abused so badly, which has caused countless problems for me. I heard countless times growing up that God is in control of everything. It's insulting that I should want anything to do with this being.
Exactly why I can't believe in any religious BS no matter how they try to make sense of it, if there's a god it's the devil according to my experience.

I've really tried to find any sort of meaning through religious philosophies but to no avail. Can't excuse or make sense of what I'm still going through.

My religion is Final Fantasy VII for that reason lol. I get more hope by believing in a flow of consciousness that we come from and return to to be reincarnated and get another chance when one of our life has being such complete waste.

FFXIII also talks about changing an apparently doomed cruel fate which I like for the same reason.

So video game religion for me it is ^^ This stuff is surprisingly deep and insightful for real. I wouldn't have perservered to this day without it.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Hate you and Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Exactly why I can't believe in any religious BS no matter how they try to make sense of it, if there's a god it's the devil according to my experience.

I've really tried to find any sort of meaning through religious philosophies but to no avail. Can't excuse or make sense of what I'm still going through.

My religion is Final Fantasy VII for that reason lol. I get more hope by believing in a flow of consciousness that we come from and return to to be reincarnated and get another chance when one of our life has being such complete waste.

FFXIII also talks about changing an apparently doomed cruel fate which I like for the same reason.

So video game religion for me it is ^^ This stuff is surprisingly deep and insightful for real. I wouldn't have perservered to this day without it.
Even Buddhism blames us and says it's the result of past karma.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
It's just a bunch of COPIUM imo.

Reactions: Hate you, Lost in a Dream, Marine and 1 other person
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Last edited:
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
God doesn't cause the bad things to happen. There's the God of this world named Lucifer who causes destruction, but also we are destroyed by lack of knowledge and our selfish nature. God gives us free will to choose to worship him or not.

Reactions: Un-
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
The way I see it, there are three options:
  1. God exists but is not omnipotent.
  2. God is an asshole.
  3. God doesn't exist.
Nothing else would make sense, and quite frankly, the answer is most likely the third option. Gods, spirits, and demons are just manifestations of mankind's minds. They're nothing actually corporeal.

God doesn't cause the bad things to happen. There's the God of this world named Lucifer who causes destruction, but also we are destroyed by lack of knowledge and our selfish nature. God gives us free will to choose to worship him or not.
God allows Lucifer to exist. In fact, He created him. Is such a god worthy of worship when He, an omnipotent being, allows pain to exist? Also, Genesis shows us that knowledge isn't what God intended us to have - in fact, he got pretty pissed off when we got it - so I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that it is our lack of knowledge that destroys us.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  2. God is an asshole.
  3. God doesn't exist.
Nothing else would make sense, and quite frankly, the answer is most likely the third option.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Lost in a Dream and GentleJerk
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022
  2. God is an asshole.
  3. God doesn't exist.
Nothing else would make sense, and quite frankly, the answer is most likely the third option. Gods, spirits, and demons are just manifestations of mankind's minds. They're nothing actually corporeal.

God allows Lucifer to exist. In fact, He created him. Is such a god worthy of worship when He, an omnipotent being, allows pain to exist? Also, Genesis shows us that knowledge isn't what God intended us to have - in fact, he got pretty pissed off when we got it - so I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that it is our lack of knowledge that destroys us.
The reason God doesn't destroy Lucifer is because he has to honor contracts. God cannot destroy what he has created. God couldn't destroy us either and because he loves us and saw that we needed a way to retain our connection to him, he sent a savior, his son Jesus Christ to die for our sins, but not just for this purpose. Because of what Jesus did we can have Spirit that was lost when Adam and Eve disobeyed God. The spirit prior to Jesus's crucification could be lost and there was no way to hold on to it. After Jesus, once u have spirit u can't lose it no matter if u sin and disobey God, talk about a merciful God ☺️ If a person begins to activate their spirit they begin to become less selfish, deviant, or destructive to self and others, and are able to be connected with God. Without spirit we tend to be unable to restrain our destructive tendencies. When I say Adam and Eve disobeyed God, God was not punishing them because of that, it just means that if u disobey God u will suffer bc there are certain ways in how we were set up to live and if u deviate from that u will suffer but God is not trying to cause the pain or punish people. God created us because he wanted a family and to be loved, worshipped, and relied on for our sufficiency. Once u understand this is the main purpose why we are here it does simplify things. We were not brought into being to become famous, or live for ourselves and our indulgences. We were put here to love and serve others and worship God.

Last edited:
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
God allows the devil to wreak havoc and is therefore an enabler. How am I exercising my free will by developing health problems that aren't the result of lifestyle choices? God allowed me to abused so badly that no amount of effort on my part has been able to resolve it. God has a lot of explaining to do.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Lost in a Dream and Marine
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
The reason God doesn't destroy Lucifer is because he has to honor contracts. God cannot destroy what he has created. God couldn't destroy us either and because he loves us and saw that we needed a way to retain our connection to him, he sent a savior, his son Jesus Christ to die for our sins, but not just for this purpose. Because of what Jesus did we can have Spirit that was lost when Adam and Eve disobeyed God. The spirit prior to Jesus's crucification could be lost and there was no way to hold on to it. After Jesus, once u have spirit u can't lose it no matter if u sin and disobey God, talk about a merciful God ☺️ If a person begins to activate their spirit they begin to become less selfish, deviant, or destructive to self and others, and are able to be connected with God. Without spirit we tend to be unable to restrain our destructive tendencies. When I say Adam and Eve disobeyed God, God was not punishing them because of that, it just means that if u disobey God u will suffer bc there are certain ways in how we were set up to live and if u deviate from that u will suffer but God is not trying to cause the pain or punish people. God created us because he wanted a family and to be loved, worshipped, and relied on for our sufficiency. Once u understand this is the main purpose why we are here it does simplify things. We were not brought into being to become famous, or live for ourselves and our indulgences. We were put here to love and serve others and worship God.
Keep on that COPIUM high.

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
God loves u 😂🤗
Feeling aint mutual.

Please stop trying to force your religious views on me or I will have to take appropriate action. Thank you.

• Love
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
God didn't allow that. The reason this happened to u is because Lucifer runs the show down here. I'm not sure what the cause of the health problems but u can bet it likely has to do with poisoning thru food or medical system which is controlled by Lucifer. The abuse is because your caregivers did not have connection with God and lacked the spirit to restrain the selfish destructive nature. They had absence of capacity to love u the way Jesus Christ is able to love. With the spirit people are given the capacity to love others the way Jesus did. Without the spirit a person has only body and soul and no restraint of the selfish nature and this is why pple hurt others.

God loves u 😂🤗
God has the final say, so yes he did allow it. God is complicit. If the devil runs the show with absolute power, then why ask God for anything? God is clearly unable to help.

Reactions: WorthlessTrash
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022
God has the final say, so yes he did allow it. God is complicit. If the devil runs the show with absolute power, then why ask God for anything? God is clearly unable to help.
God will help u but u have to ask and become obedient to his word. It is not hard to please God, people just think it is or they were not taught how. In the Bible there are many references about God coming to the aid of people despite all the odds against them. God still did the impossible and stopped Lucifer from succeeding in attempts to destroy. There will always be suffering in this world and that is why u can't be too attached to your life here. If u do obey God he will reward u after Jesus's return with a much much better life free of pain and suffering.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Can you provide any scientific evidence that God exists?

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
God will help u but u have to ask and become obedient to his word. It is not hard to please God, people just think it is or they were not taught how. In the Bible there are many references about God coming to the aid of people despite all the odds against them. God still did the impossible and stopped Lucifer from succeeding in attempts to destroy. There will always be suffering in this world and that is why u can't be too attached to your life here. If u do obey God he will reward u after Jesus's return with a much much better life free of pain and suffering.
I have asked, and I probably behave better than most Christians. Anyway, I don't want to not believe. It's just that the Jews don't accept Jesus as the messiah for many solid reasons. The main reason that completely undermines Christianity is that the Messiah is to descend from King David through his father's line. But Jesus has no father. Tribal affiliation comes through the father, so Jesus doesn't have a tribe. The mother's line determines whether one is a Jew or not. Adoption in Judaism doesn't afford one the benefits that Christians think it does.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Spiritual survivor
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022
I have asked, and I probably behave better than most Christians. Anyway, I don't want to not believe. It's just that the Jews don't accept Jesus as the messiah for many solid reasons. The main reason that completely undermines Christianity is that the Messiah is to descend from King David through his father's line. But Jesus has no father. Tribal affiliation comes through the father, so Jesus doesn't have a tribe. The mother's line determines whether one is a Jew or not. Adoption in Judaism doesn't afford one the benefits that Christians think it does.
Well this makes more sense now that u explained to me all this. I didn't know we have different faith. Yea I'm aware in the Jewish faith they don't believe in Jesus. I apologize for pushing any of that on u. Thanks for this education too because I didn't know about why they don't believe and the details. Yea Jesus was conceived without the sex act and it makes sense that it had to be this way. Apparently the original sin is from the father's side and Jesus had to be born without sin so this is why God made him be conceived in a supernatural way.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Well this makes more sense now that u explained to me all this. I didn't know we have different faith. Yea I'm aware in the Jewish faith they don't believe in Jesus. I apologize for pushing any of that on u. Thanks for this education too because I didn't know about why they don't believe and the details. Yea Jesus was conceived without the sex act and it makes sense that it had to be this way. Apparently the original sin is from the father's side and Jesus had to be born without sin so this is why God made him be conceived in a supernatural way.
I'm not Jewish. The point is the messiah of the New Testament is counter to what is said in the Old Testament. That's why I stopped believing.

I'd like to believe again but I feel I'd be lying to myself given what I know now.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022
I'm not Jewish. The point is the messiah of the New Testament is counter to what is said in the Old Testament. That's why I stopped believing.

I'd like to believe again but I feel I'd be lying to myself given what I know now.
Yea it's the new testament after Jesus had got done the job God asked him to do is a different administration. We are in the grace administration which really is the best time because we are being allowed to be saved and a possibility for a really nice life in the afterlife.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
My theory on God: God is a Bipolar Drug Addict. I mean addicted to experience, a pattern, music, reincarnation, storyteller. Sometimes powerful sometimes powerless. Always crucified mystically speaking and then rising again.

But make this suffering stop already.

I do not think God can stop the suffering - the suffering just happens. It's a pattern, suffering and joy. You have to have it all - so God puts God-Self on the cross of experience, otherwise eternity would be samey.

I also don't think anyone has free will - we are all computer programs in the Matrix. Science has begun to prove that space and time are illusory, so in a different dimension we are all basically inaminate objects. We just seem like we are moving. For this reason, anyone who inflicts suffering on another is just a computer program. That doesn't mean I don't want poetic justice on people.

I am sick of suffering.
ps I have postulated that Jesus/virgin birth thing - might relate to the masculilne and feminine energies giving birth to matter....Like the energies don't have sex as such, but somehow nothing gives birht to something.

That sounds silly maybe, but in an atom, the distance between the neutron and the electrons is so relatively huge. We are basically empty space! If you condensed us, we'd fit into a big toe.

But I am sick of suffering.

That's why I am going to get stoned! Yay
ps I am Jewish, but I like Jesus. He must have existed, right!

Last edited:
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
My theory on God: God is a Bipolar Drug Addict. I mean addicted to experience, a pattern, music, reincarnation, storyteller. Sometimes powerful sometimes powerless. Always crucified mystically speaking and then rising again.

But make this suffering stop already.

I do not think God can stop the suffering - the suffering just happens. It's a pattern, suffering and joy. You have to have it all - so God puts God-Self on the cross of experience, otherwise eternity would be samey.

I also don't think anyone has free will - we are all computer programs in the Matrix. Science has begun to prove that space and time are illusory, so in a different dimension we are all basically inaminate objects. We just seem like we are moving. For this reason, anyone who inflicts suffering on another is just a computer program. That doesn't mean I don't want poetic justice on people.

I am sick of suffering.
ps I have postulated that Jesus/virgin birth thing - might relate to the masculilne and feminine energies giving birth to matter....Like the energies don't have sex as such, but somehow nothing gives birht to something.

That sounds silly maybe, but in an atom, the distance between the neutron and the electrons is so relatively huge. We are basically empty space! If you condensed us, we'd fit into a big toe.

But I am sick of suffering.

That's why I am going to get stoned! Yay
ps I am Jewish, but I like Jesus. He must have existed, right!
In another dimension we're inanimate objects? That's cool. So how likely is it that our consciousness will shift to another dimension after death?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
In another dimension we're inanimate objects? That's cool. So how likely is it that our consciousness will shift to another dimension after death?
Hey - I would like there to be nothing after death, but I've probably done too many drugs to believe that is possible...

There is a drug called Salvia which gives people experiences of being inaminate objects. Like they start to be the paint on the walls. It's one I have only tried once and not sure it did that to me...But I've read about it.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020

Armed robbers give you the free will to hand over your wallet or not. If they shoot you and you die, then it isn't murder because you chose not to hand over your wallet and committed suicide. Therefore, the armed robber isn't guilty of murder and should be let off the hook.

Oh wait, that excuse only works for omnipotent sky dictators doesn't it? I guess that's the beauty of double standards.

• Yay!
Reactions: Marine, WorthlessTrash and Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Hey - I would like there to be nothing after death, but I've probably done too many drugs to believe that is possible...

There is a drug called Salvia which gives people experiences of being inaminate objects. Like they start to be the paint on the walls. It's one I have only tried once and not sure it did that to me...But I've read about it.
I've done salvia many times and never felt that

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Armed robbers give you the free will to hand over your wallet or not. If they shoot you and you die, then it isn't murder because you chose not to hand over your wallet and committed suicide. Therefore, the armed robber isn't guilty of murder and should be let off the hook.

Oh wait, that excuse only works for omnipotent sky dictators doesn't it? I guess that's the beauty of double standards.
Based.

• Love
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022

🤦🏻‍♀️ It still is murder when u are coerced into into handing over your property and regardless if u do it or not, if someone shoots u it's murder. God is not a dictator but there are rules he must abide by and I think we will have a deeper understanding of all this in the afterlife. I'm greatful God created us and maybe it isn't perfect but it is a miracle that we are here.

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
🤦🏻‍♀️ It still is murder when u are coerced into into handing over your property and regardless if u do it or not, if someone shoots u it's murder.

Of course it is, so why should some god get a free pass for doing the same thing?

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022
Of course it is, so why should some god get a free pass for doing the same thing?
God would prefer that we don't murder but because of man's loss of the God spirit, man became cruel, heartless, selfish, covetous, etc. Through spiritual enlightenment a person who is a murderer can be redeemed and forgiven. In God's eyes all sin is equal, so there is no difference between a child rapist or someone who is cheating on their spouse, stealing from people, etc. I thought that was interesting to learn this. I had no idea how much sin I was actually doing before learning about God and stuff it says in the Bible. The creator God does not kill, only Lucifer the God of this world does. You can be possessed by demons that can get u to kill someone too.

Last edited:
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
If God does exist, he gave free will to humans to do whatever they want to each other. If he is this all mighty being, he has the power to interfere. Since he chose not to and gave humans this power, he is very much culpable.

To him, we are this sick game. We live and die at his amusement.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath