• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tragic-teen-girl-posts-haunting-6909063

This girl posted pictures on social media just before killing herself. She seems happy with it, no panic, no survival instinct kicking in. How can this be possible?

yMzskpUdLNA.jpg

aa57c96072d713897ca88b3c70667dd1d3056b1b_00.jpg

Now there's an after picture...it's very NSFW so just click this link if you wanna see it:

(WARNING GORE) - Mod Edit

https://i.4pcdn.org/x/1494982906861.jpg

I've also never seen someone using this method to die...I always imagined people just jumping in front of a train, not laying down on the tracks for decapitation.

I checked with someone who works in a big funeral home and he says the picture is real, he has picked up some bodies from the tracks just like that. The cut looks so clean because of the speed.
I'm going to respond again actually because, OP, I think you're irresponsible too. A tiny bit of research shows you that this was not a suicide under normal circumstances and this girl was influenced into something tragic.

There is nothing admirable or good about this, it's not good that she found peace because she was manipulated and thought it was the only thing for her to do.

Please do your research before you're going to post something tragic without realising. :/

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I don't think so. Other sources say it was because her boyfriend left her.

That challenge is more of a urban legend than a reality. I mean there are some real cases in Russia, but the media and society blow these things are out of proportion when trying to explain why would a teenager commit suicide. A suicide comes up on the news and people are like: ''she was 15 and a lovely young girl...must have been that deathly blue whale challenge!''.

Reality is lots of teens commit suicide. Even kids.
You don't know that though. 2 people are in prison and have admitted to causing numerous deaths but also deny the number being in the hundreds, if it was lies and they had some psychopathic murderous ego thing then I'd expect them to lie and say the reports of 130+ deaths being caused by the game are true.

Really, suicide is an option but it is not automatically good or beautiful. The groups exist, the disturbing videos exist, the numerous pictures of self harm linked with this group exist. I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe. How are tragic deaths being reported as such "blown out of proportion"? Sorry but I just can't agree with that.

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I'm no sociopath or psychopath...I would overcome SI and other emotions by focusing on the task at hand, and not overthink it. I deluded myself into accepting an ideal afterlife or accepting nothingness after death...it helps as well.
Plus, morbidly, I try to think of ending my life as "dark twisted fun." Like a game. Mmm :)

Reactions: Rebirth13
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
This thread was link in the other thread so I want to comment. The after pic with her head chop off, it NOT the same clothing as the first pic. NOT even the same hair. The girl with head chop off with brown long hair. The girl in the pic is short blonde hair. Plus their sweater is completely different.
OP post, open the after pic and compared it with the before pic where she pointed her finger.

Last edited: