• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Why do some people say life is a gift?

Does gift stand for Giving Infinite Fucking Torture, because that seems to be the only logical reason

Life is an abominable curse
Life is suffering, pain, misery, despair, torture

I am absolutely disgusted with how terrible Life is

If this life is a gift I want to return it please

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's insane to me but also extremely insensitive when people repeat that. I see existence as very evil as it's the source of all suffering and I find it tragic how I have to suffer so unnecessarily all because other people were selfish enough to procreate. To have the ability to exist is such a hellish, harmful imposition, the only gift to me would be never existing at all. It disturbs me how people procreate even know there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get yet nobody can suffer from never existing at all, to simply be conscious and aware is a curse.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
There's a quote from Avatar, "My father says that Azula was born lucky. I was lucky to be born." Some people innately have better lives than others.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Why do some people say life is a gift?

Does gift stand for Giving Infinite Fucking Torture, because that seems to be the only logical reason

Life is an abominable curse
Life is suffering, pain, misery, despair, torture

I am absolutely disgusted with how terrible Life is

If this life is a gift I want to return it please
My guess is they are trying to convince themselves.
Life is different for everyone but 'gift' is bigging it up somewhat.

M

MannyAntsy

Mar 24, 2024
When people say "life is a gift", they associate "life" with possibilities. In the minds of people who either have it good or just have a strong will to live, there is always a chance to turn a bad situation around. They believe that they might as well wait to die until later and see where life takes them. Because of this way of thinking and how it's seen as a virtue, it's hard for people to grasp that some people could really be in a hopeless situation wherein suicide might be the only way out.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They say that life is a gift but then also say that life is an obligation and a duty to society. Their cognitive dissonance is insane. It's hard to tell what they even believe in anymore as society is just so fake to each other. Maybe they just see life as a gift and an obligation? Also, these people acknowledge that life is unfair which makes me question their mindset even more. How are they okay with accepting the scraps that life has to offer whilst the billionaires enjoy most of the luxury that earth has to offer? I don't understand it and I never will