• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
The fact that your born into existence and into a completely random set of circumstances that will influence your ''decisions'' for the rest of your life. If you want to leave this existence early you'll be told that your "forcing pain on others". It's so funny how suicide is considered an "asshole thing to do" to someone but having sex and having a baby even in the shittiest of circumstances is okay. People don't consider anything negative about that.

If we decide not to kill ourselves then we are still bound by laws of society, biology, and our own personal finances. We are supposed to accept suffering for no reason despite the fact that we'll all die in the end. People say we have freedom and that most people are accepting while alive so long as we don't do anything to harm others but people condemn things like plastic surgery, transgenderism, illicit drugs even though they don't affect anyone else.

Honestly, if there's intelligent life outside Earth, please drop a nuclear weapon and annihilate everything on this planet. I would have said just humans but inevitably, primates or reptilians will evolve consciousness in the future and repeat the stupidity that extinct humans already did.

T

Tiburcio

I agree with everything you said here. In special the part when aliens kills everything.

Now seriously, life is total slavery and by how the things works this won't change. This lack of freedom is rhe main reason why I want to commit suicide. And "my death harming others" won't stop me. That guys deserves their pain.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The fact that your born into existence and into a completely random set of circumstances that will influence your ''decisions'' for the rest of your life. If you want to leave this existence early you'll be told that your "forcing pain on others". It's so funny how suicide is considered an "asshole thing to do" to someone but having sex and having a baby even in the shittiest of circumstances is okay. People don't consider anything negative about that.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with being selfish. And if your death, causes pain for others, oh well. Better they suffer, than you. And besides, they will move on sooner or later so it's not like you committing suicide will result in them suffering until the day they die. Being an asshole > suffering in hell for other people. It's not like you have a choice anyway... You are only human... And there is only so much pain and suffering we can endure...

Last edited:
MrNobody

MrNobody

May 26, 2018
It depends on whether you are born in a financially stable position or not. Remember that there are people who don't have to waste their time working brain aneurysm-inducing jobs. Wealth brings better education, better healthcare, high-end hobbies, and as a result of all that - much higher quality of life.

Do you think Da Vinci (and most early geniuses) would have created these world-changing works if his father didn't kickstart his career with incredibly exclusive and expensive one-on-one workshops in Florence? No.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

If we decide not to kill ourselves then we are still bound by laws of society, biology, and our own personal finances. We are supposed to accept suffering for no reason despite the fact that we'll all die in the end. People say we have freedom and that most people are accepting while alive so long as we don't do anything to harm others but people condemn things like plastic surgery, transgenderism, illicit drugs even though they don't affect anyone else.

Honestly, if there's intelligent life outside Earth, please drop a nuclear weapon and annihilate everything on this planet. I would have said just humans but inevitably, primates or reptilians will evolve consciousness in the future and repeat the stupidity that extinct humans already did.

It's far worse than that. You are forced into existence(life can not be a gift as you do not have a choice), you are told you can't quit becuase you will hurt the people who forced you into exsitence, your suicide hurts others becuase they do not your respect your descion, or the dignity of your cousiousness as a result of pro life propganda. According to most of society you are mentally ill, on the sole basis of suicide being abnornal. It's irrelavent if you are the greatest philosipher, psycriatrist who ever lived, you still are not qualified to make that descion. Evrey religion which includes beliefs like thought reading is reasonable though on the basis it's normal.

Last edited:
T

Tiburcio

It's far worse than that. You are forced into existence(life can not be a gift as you do not have a choice), you are told you can't quit becuase you will hurt the people who forced you into exsitence, your suicide hurts others becuase they do not your respect your descion, or the dignity of your cousiousness as a result of pro life propganda.
YES!

I grew with suicidal thoughts and every day I had to endure waves of toxicity and I can totally relate with this. And things like that I had to listen every fucking day...

Reactions: Caerula
athousandsorrows

athousandsorrows

Jul 5, 2018

Yass! I completely agree! I want so bad to believe in aliens and that someday they'll rightfully invade or nuke us all, but I've grown disappointed over the years since everything (banning conspiracy theories, which I enjoy, but quite frankly are far-fetched,) points to the fact we are, at least in appearance, alone.

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
The fact that your born into existence and into a completely random set of circumstances that will influence your ''decisions'' for the rest of your life.

Actually... If you want your mind fucked about this, check this out: .

You might not think about your choices the same way ever again. This guy is a legend.

athousandsorrows

athousandsorrows

Jul 5, 2018
Actually... If you want your mind fucked about this, check this out: .

You might not think about your choices the same way ever again. This guy is a legend.

I loved it! and I laughed :) Yeah, mind f·ck%d so even the "decision" to never do anything because what's the point isn't even yours to make. Sad, or actually relieving?

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I loved it! and I laughed :) Yeah, mind f·ck%d so even the "decision" to never do anything because what's the point isn't even yours to make. Sad, or actually relieving?
Both. Steal shit? Not your choice. Lie? Not your choice. Helping people out in life? Not your choice. Do something really sweet for your gf? Not your choice. It gives freedom from guilt as long as you learn from your mistakes, since you didn't make them, however it also invalidates your choices in circumstances where you've helped people :/

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
We're all darwinian slaves. We cannot literally do anything else than crave for our primary source of pleasure, or succumb to everything else. Rich or poor, doesn't matter, even though being forced to work obviously sucks

One of the biggest flaws of our humanity is that we're basically limited from the beginning

Reactions: mwu14 and Tiburcio
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Ok I'm not trying to be a preacher here, but as some of you may know I struggle with religion.
What do you guys think of thsee verses.
I think this has to do with this topic, I capitalized the word slave.

What does all this mean? Does it mean we are free to sin, because we are ruled by God's gift of undeserved grace and not by the Law? Certainly not! Don't you know that you are SLAVES of anyone you obey? You can be SLAVES of sin and die, or you can be obedient SLAVES of God and be acceptable to him. You used to be slaves of sin. But I thank God that with all your heart you followed the example set forth in the teaching you received. Now you are set free from sin and are SLAVES who please God.
Romans 6:15‭-‬18 CEVDC
https://bible.com/bible/303/rom.6.15-18.CEVDC

Last edited:
M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018

When the new Independence Day came out, the assumption that we had the right to defend ourselves as the good guys seemed ridiculous - especially considering how we are snuffing out non-human life on this planet, as that cheesy matrix movie adage goes, humanity is a virus. If alien life came here, It'd be curious to see what being outside the human context would think.

M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
Ok I'm not trying to be a preacher here, but as some of you may know I struggle with religion.
What do you guys think of thsee verses.
I think this has to do with this topic, I capitalized the word slave.

What does all this mean? Does it mean we are free to sin, because we are ruled by God's gift of undeserved grace and not by the Law? Certainly not! Don't you know that you are SLAVES of anyone you obey? You can be SLAVES of sin and die, or you can be obedient SLAVES of God and be acceptable to him. You used to be slaves of sin. But I thank God that with all your heart you followed the example set forth in the teaching you received. Now you are set free from sin and are SLAVES who please God.
Romans 6:15‭-‬18 CEVDC
https://bible.com/bible/303/rom.6.15-18.CEVDC

what the hell makes the bible "true?" It's a fucking collection of hearsay a few hundred years after that butt fucker Jesus died, for Christs sake!!