• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

greenvally

greenvally

Jul 10, 2023
You hear stories about people going to sleep and never waking up all the time. How does that even happen? Is it possible to mimick this behavior in order for me committing suicide?

I know your organism will automatically awake you if it seems like something is wrong. But I have some really strong sedatives here, alprazolam, Rivotril etc... If I take a big dose of them before going to sleep, and then ingest something that could give me heart failure or low oxygen. Would this work out? What would happen to me

I desperately need help because of now my only viable method is ingesting a ridiculous amount of cleaning products and that seems very painful since some of them got sulfuric acid and all

Reactions: myusername890, O_oreo. and aGoodDayToDie
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Please don't opt for a painful method. Don't go like that.

I think we should all be entitled to peaceful methods. Our last moments on earth should be pleasant; euphoric. Why settle for less?

I don't know how one can die in their sleep. I want that too. But many drugs create respiratory depression and that's more or less the same thing, you peacefully become unconscious and die. It's the way to go

Reactions: saddestbunny