HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am currently searching for a partner but the worst thing that could happen would be that in the end it is a fed who will prosecute me for trying to ctb with someone.
I don't know anything about what the police is allowed to do and what not, so can someone give me tips on how to avoid feds in this situation?
I think they aren't allowed to give tips on how to ctb so that is my best bet to spot if it is a fed but I am not sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: internetgirl and not-2-b-the-answer
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I am currently searching for a partner but the worst thing that could happen would be that in the end it is a fed who will prosecute me for trying to ctb with someone.
I don't know anything about what the police is allowed to do and what not, so can someone give me tips on how to avoid feds in this situation?
I think they aren't allowed to give tips on how to ctb so that is my best bet to spot if it is a fed but I am not sure.

Do you have something to say to us?

I believe you are working covertly.

On this forum, you ask too many questions that don't make sense.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1, unnormal9 and Red Desert
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
What doesn't make sense?
I am just worried about my ctb.

You don't have your own resources, method, or ctb plan? You are not buying anything because you claim to be "too poor."

Why would the Feds contact you?

IMG 1389

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe just don't post in the partners megathread in the first place, like why risk it, I could never understand why people do that. The partners megathread is a terrible idea as you just cannot trust people, I think the best thing is to avoid it, I think that if someone wants to be gone it's better to plan to die alone, to me suicide is already difficult enough without involving other people in plans, involving other people always leads to more complications.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: chop, Asingletwig, ZM4ever and 6 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You have to assume that anyone posting here could be anybody at all. Most posters are exactly what they say they are, but there is no easy way to recognse those who are not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Desert, not-2-b-the-answer, Source Energy and 1 other person
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
You don't have your own resources, method, or ctb plan? You are not buying anything because you claim to be "too poor."
I have sources but I am just asking others if they have cheaper ones.
I have methods but ask others to help me with them.
I can buy things if I try to get money but it would take some time and would prefer it to ctb with someone else if they already bought the things to ctb with and they have a better place to ctb. Especially for inert gas it is really expensive, I could get bdo and rc benzos but I would still have to work to get the money then and I still need a better place than my families apartment to ctb.
Why would the Feds contact you?
Don't they won't to stop people from ctb'ing?
I don't know much about the law that is why I made this post.
You have to assume that anyone posting here could be anybody at all. Most posters are exactly what they say there are, but there is no easy way to recognse those who are not.
Then I will phrase it better, would the feds even be allowed to pretend to be someone else on this site and spread suicide information to stop someone from ctb when they meet up?
Maybe just don't post in the partners megathread in the first place, like why risk it, I could never understand why people do that. The partners megathread is a terrible idea as you just cannot trust people, I think the best thing is to avoid it, I think that if someone wants to be gone it's better to plan to die alone, to me suicide is already difficult enough without involving other people in plans, involving other people always leads to more complications.
The thing is I need a good place to ctb, an apartment were I am alone would be perfect, in an hotel they could get suspicious and look for me especially after the day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Hmm, not to burst your bubble, but no one will allow you to ctb in their apartment. This will put their family in legal trouble. And what if they survive and you ctb? They go to jail for life. Not a risk worth taking for anyone.

Better to take steps on procuring your own resources/ safe place even if it takes time.

Reactions: loopdaloop, not-2-b-the-answer, Little_Suzy and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I suppose there's no real way of knowing who we're speaking to on here. Sorry to sound mean but from this and other posts- you sound young- 18? In truth- I think other people here may feel more at risk if they arrange to CTB with you. ESPECIALLY if they are older. Not to undermine your situation but authorities and the press are all over young adult's suicides. If say- someone here gives you direct information on a method- or, provides the means for you both to CTB- and if something goes wrong and they survive- I imagine they could be in a whole shit load of trouble.

Ironically- it would probably be more 'beneficial' for law enforcement or journalists to pose as an 18 year old on here to see just how far other members are willing to go in aiding them. Not to say I doubt that you're for real but really- any of us could be anyone I'm afraid.

I feel desperately sorry for your situation but personally- I think trying to find a CTB partner is very risky- rapes and murders have been connected to it. Plus- sorry to guilt trip you but it puts an enormous amount of risk on that other person. You've mentioned how strict your parents are. Presumably they would be utterly furious if someone here tried to aid you. If that other person survives, what do you think would happen? Even if they don't, would your family want answers from their family? Sorry to sound mean- I just think partnerships can be very complicated.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Little_Suzy, TapeMachine and 2 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Hmm, not to burst your bubble, but no one will allow you to ctb in their apartment. This will put their family in legal trouble. And what if they survive and you ctb? They go to jail for life. Not a risk worth taking for anyone.

Better to take steps on procuring your own resources/ safe place even if it takes time.
I didn't think about that, but then if they have more money they could rent an hotel or know other quiet places in their area.
Sorry to sound mean but from this and other posts- you sound young- 18?
Yes, 18.
I think other people here may feel more at risk if they arrange to CTB with you. ESPECIALLY if they are older.
Maybe I can find someone in my age.
If say- someone here gives you direct information on a method- or, provides the means for you both to CTB- and if something goes wrong and they survive- I imagine they could be in a whole shit load of trouble.
I am currently planning it, I will look into carbon monoxide, maybe I can combine that with the bdo+benzos method, doesn't matter what happens if we survive if we are both dead.
Ironically- it would probably be more 'beneficial' for law enforcement or journalists to pose as an 18 year old on here to see just how far other members are willing to go in aiding them. Not to say I doubt that you're for real but really- any of us could be anyone I'm afraid.
True.
I think trying to find a CTB partner is very risky- rapes and murders have been connected to it.
For murder, I don't care as long as it isn't painful.
For painful murder and rape I could bring a weapon for the worst case scenario but I will take the risk if there is a chance to die.
Plus- sorry to guilt trip you but it puts an enormous amount of risk on that other person. You've mentioned how strict your parents are. Presumably they would be utterly furious if someone here tried to aid you. If that other person survives, what do you think would happen? Even if they don't, would your family want answers from their family?
For the surviving part, I don't think that will happen with bdo+benzo plus carbon monxide.
I think what my mother will do is kill herself, my sister will probably go in a psych ward cause she would think it would help her and my brother would consume downers daily.
Besides that many others don't care about what happens to their family after that so as long as we both are dead it wouldn't matter to them if my family would contact them then.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Stop being so paranoid.

Reactions: Red Desert
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
I don't think there are actually feds in that thread because people would getting arrested and post about it and the mod team would find out and close it. But nobody here is able to see the users they are talking to IRL so my guess is as good as any

Reactions: Red Desert
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
Why would the FBI be wasting their time on here? They got better shit to do such as bust child molesters on Tor instead of bothering incels and suicidal people on online forums.

• Hugs
Reactions: Red Desert and not-2-b-the-answer
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Simple question. And I'm not sure if I've missed the answer before.
Do you have BPD? or schizo ?
It's OK if you do I think it would help a lot of people understand your post.... including our
DMs .
As well with your other post...and contradictions .
Why would the FBI be wasting their time on here? They got better shit to do such as bust child molesters on Tor instead of bothering incels and suicidal people on online forums.
LE is very present here and to them suck my old balls and fuck your broken system

Last edited:
Reactions: Hikikomori1 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I totally agree. Me personally, I want to die alone. Even if you have the best plans, something could go wrong.
If one manages to survive, they could be charged with murder. Life would be even worse. Even if it isn't L.E. someone could still turn you in to the cops.

• Aww..
Reactions: Red Desert and squirley
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Feds are from USA, why are you worried you are not from USA

purity

purity

May 28, 2023
very late but i think people here are a bit too harsh and downplaying your fears, albeit they are giving you truthful and sensible information. i can understand your paranoia. I agree with everyone though. I really doubt any government officials would spend copious amounts of energy and efforts to become a member of Sasu, find a candidate, and then meet up with them. also never heard of a case like that. I do think other issues, such as meeting murderers and rapist, might exist since there have been cases to my knowledge.

Reactions: fxxhan175
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Stop being so paranoid.
That's simply rude, he's going to ctb, isn't this something important for him? isn't this something that's very serious and worth preparing everything for?