• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
CTB using an exit bag and nitrogen is very appealing since if the equipment is removed afterwards there is almost no way to determine cause of death. Anybody willing to do this for another person? Any other thoughts on discreet methods to CTB?

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
This is going to be difficult to pull off. While nitrogen is virtually impossible to detect at autopsy, anyone who removes the exit bag and other equipment associated with CTB is tampering with evidence and can face serious jail time if caught. I could possibly see family members taking this risk for someone, but I doubt you're going to find a stranger willing to risk those charges or worse: even murder charges.

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
This is going to be difficult to pull off. While nitrogen is virtually impossible to detect at autopsy, anyone who removes the exit bag and other equipment associated with CTB is tampering with evidence and can face serious jail time if caught. I could possibly see family members taking this risk for someone, but I doubt you're going to find a stranger willing to risk those charges or worse: even murder charges.
Agreed, it would take a very empathetic person or someone with equally nothing left to lose to do this.

Reactions: dano6533
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Agreed, it would take a very empathetic person or someone with equally nothing left to lose to do this.

That or find someone who lives overseas—doubtful they would prosecute from afar.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
That or find someone who lives overseas—doubtful they would prosecute from afar.
They will if let's say the family presses charges (assuming they know your identity). You'd need someone from a country that has not signed an extradition treaty