HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Hi, I am new here, I don't understand how to search on things on this site.
And also I looked at a post and would like to pm soneone but I don't understand that either.
I will just make some posts in the meantime until I get an answer.

Reactions: Ongoing_trainwreck
Odahviing475

Odahviing475

Apr 12, 2023
If you're new, you usually aren't able to search or PM people until you're active enough. Afaik, its measured by how much time you spent total + how many replies/reactions you made.

Reactions: ScaryShark581, Red Desert and Minipute
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A good way to get more posts without posting bs is participating in some games:)

Welcome to SaSu btw!

Reactions: ScaryShark581 and Red Desert
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
If you're new, you usually aren't able to search or PM people until you're active enough. Afaik, its measured by how much time you spent total + how many replies/reactions you made.
How many reactions or replies do I need to make exactly?
And could I just let this site open on my phone so it counts as spending more time on this site?
A good way to get more posts without posting bs is participating in some games:)

Welcome to SaSu btw!
What games do you mean?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You probably have enough posts now but your account needs to be 24 hours old and by that point the search function should show up. It doesn't matter how much time you spend on the site, your account just needs to exist for a day. Reactions have nothing to do with accessing the search function, I don't know where that user read that.

Reactions: Red Desert
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
You probably have enough posts now but your account needs to be 24 hours old and by that point the search function should show up. It doesn't matter how much time you spend on the site, your account just needs to exist for a day. Reactions have nothing to do with accessing the search function, I don't know where that user read that.
24 hours since my account got accepted or since I created it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
24 hours since my account got accepted or since I created it?
I believe it to be 24 hours since your account got accepted, it's the date under your username.

Reactions: Ongoing_trainwreck
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Where is the date?
From clicking on the H above your username it says that you joined the site yesterday at 11:49 pm (UK time), so your account is 15 hours old. In 9 hours you should gain access to the search function.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
From clicking on the H above your username it says that you joined the site yesterday at 11:49 pm (UK time), so your account is 15 hours old. In 9 hours you should gain access to the search function.
thanks