• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

differentially

differentially

bunbun (゙ `-´)/
Jul 14, 2023
Hi all, first thread on here.
I was wondering if anyone had any way, medication (unhealthy or healthy) way to lose weight. I'm seriously stuck and diets and exercise don't work for me, I think I'm not gonna hang around (ha) much longer if I can't lose some weight.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
M

majmun32

Jul 5, 2023
I was wondering if anyone had any way, medication (unhealthy or healthy) way to lose weight. I'm seriously stuck and diets and exercise don't work for me, I think I'm not gonna hang around (ha) much longer if I can't lose some weight.
Not possible without some form of caloric deficit
Actually just stop eating food in general,you will either lose weight or die trying

Reactions: differentially and mesofraternity
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
Exactly... stop eating food and just drink water. It's not that bad.

Reactions: A-A, outrider567 and mesofraternity
h4yate

h4yate

qtest idol
Jul 13, 2023
low carb diet, lower calorie meals, no more junky foods - things like that. also restricting your appetite and calorie intake.

though if that isnt your drift, then go about a water diet instead.

• Love
Reactions: liljeep and differentially
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
just try to stop eating sugar. It s a 1st step. Really quick outcomes.

Reactions: 90starve
P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
Join EdSupportForum.com
Don't ask for tips to get an eating disorder on there because people will feel offended. These kinds of threads end really bad and the person who made them will get banned immediately. Not saying that you would do such a thing. I just witnessed a lot of people doing that and getting kicked immediately and because you're in need of help I thought I'd point that out first.
So scroll through some threads instead. There's a ton of information on there how to lose weight.

• Hugs
Reactions: aticeret and differentially
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
caloric deficit
This is not true. It's not just about the amount of calories, but the type of food.
stop eating food and just drink water. It's not that bad.
This would lead to a deficit of vital nutrients, causing serious health problems !

Proven to be effective:

Eat 3x a day, but nothing in between. The diet should contain mostly proteins, healthy fats and some vegetables, but only a small amount of carbohydrates. This is also called the low carb diet. You can also google for Paleo.

An effective way to reduce hunger is the natural amino acid L-Phenylalanine.

Last edited:
D

deomlez

May 19, 2023
This would lead to a deficit of vital nutrients, causing serious health problems !
Not true. I don't eat any sugar (even hooney or any substitutes) from more than 5 years and i am healthy. There are many sugar in vegetables and fruits.

However sugar us like drug, first time without it is hard.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I´m talking about vital nutritions, not about sugar. And yes, fruits and vegetabiles may contain higher amounts of sugar. For this reason I did not recommend fruits.
However sugar us like drug, first time without it is hard.
Right. It takes a couple of days. This amino acid helps to better cope with the reduction of sugar.

L-Phenylalanine reduces hunger, helps with pain and depression.

Last edited:
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Chromium picolinate can reduce sugar cravings, so it's worth a try. Additionally, amphetamines, such as ADHD medications like vyvanse/elvanse and adderal can suppress appetite, but be careful with actual drugs such as street meth.

D

deomlez

May 19, 2023
Waouh some experts in this room 😁 can t understand what you are talking about.

Last edited:
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Lower your carb intake and have more protein instead that keeps you satiated longer.
Wait half an hour before getting a second plate (stomach needs long to tell brain you are full).
Never take a full bag of snacks with you. Fill em into a bowl and leave the rest in the cupboard. Snacks are fine but need to get limited.
You can use the "add don't subtract" method for snacks also. Example: You are craving a cookie? Crumble it over greek yogurt and add some berries and or nuts. The protein has you satiated and the berries and nuts are healthy. You still get to enjoy that cookie.
Caffeine helps the metabolism. Green tea is great cause it also supresses hunger.
Avoid elevators and take the stairs. Any distance withing 30 minutes can esily be walked if the weather allows it.
Add more fiber to your diet. Psyllium husks in a smoothie, some oat fiber in the pankake batter. Eat more fruits and veggies. Fiber makes digestion work nicely. You will want that. Change of diet can cause constipations.

Trust me you don't want the unhealthy methods. They are a rabbithole that end in eating disorders. The media tends to romantify them. They are painful as heck. Many people on that path end up self harming cause it makes them loathe themselves. Recovery is also very hard and relapses common. It is kind of like an addiction in some way.

Also if anyone offers coaching stay away from them. Heard a lot of horror stories where they ended up having bad and/or inappropriate motives.

Reactions: todiefor
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
it's not going to be easy but this is what I done. I went to a doctor and got on phentermein, worked out 2 times a day and drink plenty of water. I have this saying, "keep your mouth busy!" I always carried snacks that would take long to eat so I wouldn't binge like apples, nuts, hot pickles, or low calories snacks like fruit. Eat food you like but try buying a kids plate to help you with portion size. Start with 4-6 small meals a day (the size of your palm) and eat only when you hungry and nothing after like 6pm. You don't want to do a crash diet because you will feel miserable and probably fail at it. It took time to gain weight and will take time to get rid of it but as you see the weight dropping it will inspire you to continue.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I mean, i have a few ways to lose weight without doing much. I just drink more water than normal (lol) water makes me extremely full for many hours so i dont even have to eat. I've been doing this for a few years and i've gotten used to the calorie deficit. (Also eat too while doing this) If you ever happen to get hungry, just eat a smaller serving size and on a small plate to make yourself feel that you ate a lot of food. This may not work for everyone though, just telling my personal experience with this.

Before trying this, though, please go to a doctor. This may be your metabolism or any medical issues. Please get it checked before taking people's advice.

Last edited:
aticeret

aticeret

Jan 23, 2023
GO TO A DOCTOR.

We cannot help you with medical issues here. You probably need endocrinologist and a dietitian. If you cannot lose weight, there might be something wrong with your hormones. Extreme diets may hurt you immensely or kill you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If real diets and exercises don' t work it genetically and probablyy there hardly any solution for it. You would need to seek help from a real diet professional incl the exercises, then you may have a chance. As long as you seek help I wish you all the best and I hope you can achieve your plans and everything else you wish for to recover!

Last edited:
Reactions: aticeret
M

majmun32

Jul 5, 2023
This is not true. It's not just about the amount of calories, but the type of food.

Proven to be effective:

Eat 3x a day, but nothing in between. The diet should contain mostly proteins, healthy fats and some vegetables, but only a small amount of carbohydrates. This is also called the low carb diet. You can also google for Paleo.

An effective way to reduce hunger is the natural amino acid L-Phenylalanine.
Not really,type of food detrermines what type of tissue you lose in which ratio,but saying it is not about calorie deficit is a insult to every person that has ever died of starvation.

Reactions: outrider567 and Peerless_Cucumber
P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
The type of food determines how easy it will be for you to stay in a calorie deficit. Protein keeps you fuller for longer. Vitamins are essential. Sugar makes you hungry more often. Etc.

The greater the calorie deficit the more weight you lose.