P

pugmaster2412

Jun 25, 2023
I'm struggling really bad today. I have my first therapy appointment in awhile on the 1st but I cannot keep going .. I know people always ask if you can just give them one more day but I don't think I can give people hours anymore. any advice to get me through a few more days? I'm so close to showering and getting ready to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: RiverFlow
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
As a view of life narrows, it amplifies what is left. This can make a sense of hopelessness loom larger than it should. To combat this, it can be helpful to broaden a view of life to include activities and even indulgences that one looks forward to or even experiments with. For example, if you have never flown in a small plane, you can often take what is called a "discovery flight" somewhat inexpensively at a small airport. These are usually offered to introduce flying to the public so that someone might be encouraged to take flying lessons.

Another activity that might be tried is horseback riding. Often a phone call to a local stable will provide a connection to someone or a business that can provide horseback riding.

Dabbling with different activities can help broaden one's scope of life and potentially lead to connecting with things that make life enjoyable.

• Love
Reactions: alonely and pugmaster2412
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
To help, people need to know what you're struggling with?

Reactions: carac