• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
How can I get either of them (preferably N) shipped to me if I live in the UK and how much is it likely to cost? I've heard some people that ordered SN in UK had police come to their house to do a welfare check, I would also like to avoid that happening.

Reactions: The anhedonic one and 90starve
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware you cannot order N online, if a website claims to sell N it will just be a scam, but there are posts on the forum about people travelling in person to Mexico to obtain N.

Reactions: The anhedonic one, 90starve and squirley
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
How can I get either of them (preferably N) shipped to me if I live in the UK and how much is it likely to cost? I've heard some people that ordered SN in UK had police come to their house to do a welfare check, I would also like to avoid that happening.
I suggest you read the forum some more. N is impossible and SN a nightmare.

Reactions: The anhedonic one, 90starve and Jezzibell
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I'm travelling to get them. I do have a couple of companies that will ship to UK. Most won't. If you want details dm me

Reactions: LifeDestroyedMe, LittleBlackCat, squirley and 2 others
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
There was just one SN supplier that I'm aware of, and police have arrested him. Police came to my house demanding that I gave them the SN. So now your only hope is to order from China. But chances are your bank won't let you transfer the money. And dream on about N. Its like gold dust. Fucking governments have well and truly removed every way possible of dying. Fuck the cunts! Fuck them!!! I hope they die agonising deaths

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and 90starve
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Jump on a plane to Tijuana in Mexico.
That's the only way you will get your hands on Nembutal.

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
There was just one SN supplier that I'm aware of, and police have arrested him. Police came to my house demanding that I gave them the SN. So now your only hope is to order from China. But chances are your bank won't let you transfer the money. And dream on about N. Its like gold dust. Fucking governments have well and truly removed every way possible of dying. Fuck the cunts! Fuck them!!! I hope they die agonising deaths
?
It's interesting that a shit load of new accounts have all have these wild stories about SN.
With 1-10 posts. No real input about anything just jumping in asking for sources.
Guess summer break has dudes bored.
It's interesting that a shit load of new accounts have all have these wild stories about SN.
With 1-10 posts. No real input about anything just jumping in asking for sources.
Guess summer break has dudes bored.
?

Last edited: