• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I made like 50 goodbye letters each for every person I know but it was long ago since I made them so I think differently about those people.
I would prefer them to either don't know it or to send them digital goodbye messages that are times so that they get sent after a week of my ctb but this is dangerous depending on which messanger I use, I will make a seperate post about that.
But anyway I think differently about most people so I want to get rid of those letters, but how? I don't know if it would be a good idea to burn them all in my room, I don't want to start a fire in my room.

• Hugs
Reactions: wiltingorchid and Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Burn them. Or use a shredder.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hmmmm?.......burn them in a metal bucket of some sort and throw the ashes out with the trash after they've cooled down.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Hmmmm?.......burn them in a metal bucket of some sort and throw the ashes out with the trash after they've cooled down.
I still live at my families home and they question every thin that I do.

notSamiguess

notSamiguess

catJam
Mar 13, 2023
Sorry if I am dumb but how exactly should I burn them so that no fire starts and what should I do about the ashes?
Take them with you next time you leave your house and then burn them. Then you won't have a chance of burning your house down and you'll have much more privacy and anonymity to it. (Obviously still be careful with fire and make sure to do it as safely as possible.)

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm terrified of fire so I would say- definitely don't burn them in the house- wouldn't it set off fire alarms anyway? And everyone will notice the smell surely? Can you not just either rip them up or shred them and throw them away in a public bin somewhere?

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Take them with you next time you leave your house and then burn them. Then you won't have a chance of burning your house down and you'll have much more privacy and anonymity to it. (Obviously still be careful with fire and make sure to do it as safely as possible.)
Where should I burn them outside?
I'm terrified of fire so I would say- definitely don't burn them in the house- wouldn't it set off fire alarms anyway? And everyone will notice the smell surely? Can you not just either rip them up or shred them and throw them away in a public bin somewhere?
I don't have a shredder and it is too mich ti rip it them up

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
If you can't burn and can't shred then I guess you gotta start ripping no matter how much it is.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Maybe soak them in water and shred into a smoothie and pour that away? šŸ˜‚ The statement isn't as edgy, deep or metaphorical as with burning, but the goal of no one reading them should be achievable.

momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
I suspect you're underage if you can't figure out how to get rid of paper letters...

• Informative
Reactions: 15Vitameen
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I suspect you're underage if you can't figure out how to get rid of paper letters...
I mean some people have controlling parents, and just weren't taught how to use fire safely, they live in the city and it could be problematic to them to burn the letters.
Still of course it's likely that some minors do sneak in here.

momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
why burn? just rip em up and toss them in a public trashcan. you could probably even just throw them in the wild somewhere like a pond or whatever.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
why burn? just rip em up and toss them in a public trashcan. you could probably even just throw them in the wild somewhere like a pond or whatever.
Ripping or cutting a lot of paper is very exhausting if you have a lot of paper to shred, it hurts the muscles of the hands. It is achievable, but I absolutely get it that someone who has a lot of paper to destroy may prefer a smarter mode of destroying them. I also understand that someone may prefer to have something destroyed, not just discarded.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am not, I never learned basic things and I am used to get help on forums for anything, I am too incompetent to do most normal things

J

jonward55

Ā£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Rip them up and flush them down the toilet.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How about dumping them in paint of some kind and then discarding them in the trash?

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I think I will just rip them up and through them into some public toilet and flush it but I have to be sure to not be loud cause my family is very strict and watches everything I do.