• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
I realise that it's impossible to fully silence the survival instinct, but does somebody have good tips/advice or resources on how I could accept death subconsciously to a higher degree?

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
For me, booze helps. Others here have said benzos. It varies from person to person and what method you're using

T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
For me, booze helps. Others here have said benzos. It varies from person to person and what method you're using
Yes, alcohol would probably help. I'm not a big drinker, though, I really don't like it. I'm not sure how much I can handle. I should probably experiment with how much I should drink beforehand.

I can't really get my hands on benzos, unfortunately.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe many people just get so desperate to leave and this allows them to overcome the survival instinct, they just know that it's the right time. There are simply no easy answers to questions like this, those who really know have already left this world.

Reactions: ThisIsLife and Sluggish_Slump
T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
Maybe many people just get so desperate to leave and this allows them to overcome the survival instinct, they just know that it's the right time. There are simply no easy answers to questions like this, those who really know have already left this world.
No, it definitely can be overcome. I've done it several times. It took a certain kind of mindset and wasn't exactly easy, but I did it. I failed, but I definitely did think it would work. I can do it again, I just want it to be slightly easier. I was never big into alcohol, but I guess I'll experiment with it a little.