• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
Preferably something I can use a card for and something on the surface web. Thanks y'all

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
You might be surprised at some of the medicines available from online pharmacies. Some require a prescription, but this is no more than a formality as they have a doctor in situ who can write any number of prescriptions as long as you can pay for them. It's all clearweb activity. When you have a consultation with the resident doctor, you sign a release(or not) allowing them to inform your regular GP about the consultation. You can of course, refuse to give this permission and seems to make no difference in your order.
This is the company I used. Delivery and quality of meds in the original packaging were spot on.

Reactions: achb
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
You might be surprised at some of the medicines available from online pharmacies. Some require a prescription, but this is no more than a formality as they have a doctor in situ who can write any number of prescriptions as long as you can pay for them. It's all clearweb activity. When you have a consultation with the resident doctor, you sign a release(or not) allowing them to inform your regular GP about the consultation. You can of course, refuse to give this permission and seems to make no difference in your order.
This is the company I used. Delivery and quality of meds in the original packaging were spot on.
I didn't find anything fun there. Anyways I'm in the US so it'd probably be super expensive shipping it over if I could by it at all. I would settle for cough syrup with a bit of dxm at this point

grandeur.egg

grandeur.egg

Detach my soul and separate my cells
Feb 19, 2023
i just stole the tablets and gels from walgreens when I was in HS lmao. them and cvs basically raised the white flag to shoplifters.
For a legit approach though I hear a lot of people say that it's just what their mom told them to get. This one will only work so often though
Edit: Just make sure you get some with ONLY dextromethorphan. No guaf or antihistamines. Those will make you sick and uncomfortable. Seen too many people make this mistake lol