• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I was thinking about getting a gun but it's illegal to have one in Romania and I don't know how to get one. I wouldn't need a big gun, a small one like a revolver would be enough for me, I would shoot myself in the chest although it would take some courage to do it. Also I never used a gun before so I don't know how to put the ammo in one. It might be painful shooting myself in the chest but at least it's a fast death. I wouldn't have the courage to shoot myself in the head because of the risk of surviving it, I don't want to survive and end up as a vegetable. Is there a way to get a gun here or if I travel to another country? Are there places where I can simply buy a gun without the need of documents or training?

Reactions: davidtorez
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
I have read a story when a girl tried to shoot herself at heart and became paralyzed. Also I remember from lostallhope that shooting at head is more reliable.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I have read a story when a girl tried to shoot herself at heart and became paralyzed. Also I remember from lostallhope that shooting at head is more reliable.
There's a risk of surviving for both shooting at the heart and at the head, just as there are risks of surviving many other methods. But first of all I don't even know where to get a gun from, that's the biggest challenge. If I'll need documents and training to be able to get a gun then it's going to be difficult, that's why I was wondering if there are countries or places where I could get a gun without any kind of documents. It doesn't have to be a top quality gun, it could be a second hand gun as well, I would just need something to shoot myself with, obviously I would need to buy bullets alongside the gun. I'm not sure if there are places like this though

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
There's a risk of surviving for both shooting at the heart and at the head, just as there are risks of surviving many other methods. But first of all I don't even know where to get a gun from, that's the biggest challenge. If I'll need documents and training to be able to get a gun then it's going to be difficult, that's why I was wondering if there are countries or places where I could get a gun without any kind of documents. It doesn't have to be a top quality gun, it could be a second hand gun as well, I would just need something to shoot myself with, obviously I would need to buy bullets alongside the gun. I'm not sure if there are places like this though

You could probably find a gun in Ukraine since there is a war going on at the moment, the closer to the front the higher probability is it your going to find one just laying there.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
You could probably find a gun in Ukraine since there is a war going on at the moment, the closer to the front the higher probability is it your going to find one just laying there.
Which could also result in an unintended yet premature CTB.
Not an inherently awful idea but you'd be going into an active warzone.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
How and where could I print one? Would it work the same as a normal gun? What about the bullets? I've never used a gun before and I don't know how to put bullets in it
I'm convinced that there's a good tutorial for every kind of gun, their handling and all that entails on YouTube. That should be easily solved.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I'm convinced that there's a good tutorial for every kind of gun, their handling and all that entails on YouTube. That should be easily solved.
Are there videos about where to print a gun? Also I'm not sure if it's legal to print one and to buy bullets

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Are there videos about where to print a gun? Also I'm not sure if it's legal to print one and to buy bullets
I only know that 3D printers aren't that expensive anymore, my ex partner for example bought one for about €100~ish in 2017 from a no-name company in China and it worked decently.
I also know that there are labs or places where you can let things get printed if you don't have a printer yourself but I don't think they'd print a gun for you. You'd need to do some research on that.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
You would probably need your own 3d printer at home and assemble it yourself, since no shop would touch that. You would need to get your own bullets to make it work.

Most 3d guns I see replace the parts of the gun that require a license, like a Glock you replace the frame and keep the other parts like the barrel and firing pin. There are whole 3d guns but there a few and smaller in caliber to withstand the pressure of the firing.

Both version require you to assemble it and working with it in various ways. This is probably not the quick fix you print at home and require some technical knowledge of gun and gunsmithing.

Reactions: voidstar
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Its legal to print them there is also a guide on how to 3D print bullets. Flare Guns can also be converted to shot Guns you can research that as well. I think you would legally be able to purchase the insert in most countries.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I understand, it's complicated, I'm not good at all those technical aspects and I'm not smart enough to assemble a gun by myself so I'm not sure I could do this

mischief_tofu

mischief_tofu

Mar 14, 2024
I was also thinking about this method, as it's nearly always lethal. But I'm also from Romania and I doubt we could find a gun here. Maybe on the dark web, but that would be very risky. Th ordering process, the possibility of getting scammed or tracked… Not to mention illegal. It's my dream method, tho. Let me know if you come up with any idea in this respect.

ezraeil

ezraeil

selfish and weak
Nov 15, 2023
I was thinking about getting a gun but it's illegal to have one in Romania and I don't know how to get one. I wouldn't need a big gun, a small one like a revolver would be enough for me, I would shoot myself in the chest although it would take some courage to do it. Also I never used a gun before so I don't know how to put the ammo in one. It might be painful shooting myself in the chest but at least it's a fast death. I wouldn't have the courage to shoot myself in the head because of the risk of surviving it, I don't want to survive and end up as a vegetable. Is there a way to get a gun here or if I travel to another country? Are there places where I can simply buy a gun without the need of documents or training?
Have you found any option yet? Id really like to know aswell.