• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
I was wondering, if i lost all sense of responsibility, i'll do every insane thing that i would never do in my life, such as robbing a shop, going to different cities without my family knowing or consenting, stealing a car, lying like i never lied in my life such as trying to convince a bank officer i'm a new employee, kidnapping people and forcing them to cash out their money from a bank and then stealing their car, and holy shit all of this seems crazy and cool, but humans for some reason can't lose that sense of responsibility, their brain stops them and tries to convince them they shouldn't do this, until they're under pressure, such as hunger, or in a situation where it's death or life, until then your brain starts allowing you to do unresponsible things, how can i actually convince myself to do these crazy things even if i'm not under pressure?

Last edited:
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I don't really think that such actions are an outcome of irresponsibility but rather thought through course of actions. You can overcome your responsibility by changed the pov that you are looking at them.

carmechanicer_keke

carmechanicer_keke

Jun 10, 2023
first do small things. stealing small things and money from people. then go bigger and bigger. i think you must first learn to ignore your morals. no moral code should make you feel no guilt.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I imagine part of the thing that stops you is fearing the consequences. Not just being caught and thrown in jail. It's the physicality of doing a lot of that involves violence- or intimidation at least, lying, deliberatly hurting other people. Not many people want to do that to begin with. I mean- yeah- we'd all like to be given a shit load of money. We may not be so keen on holding up a bank to get it.

Still- I suppose we've all fantasized about living a life that had no consequences.