• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Where would be the best place to cut?
Can any drugs or painkillers make it easier to cut deep?

I doubt that I'll try it out since it takes a lot of willpower and it can be hard to hit an artery.
I just wanna know in case I one day get the idea to actually ctb by bleeding out

Reactions: beyondbreath, phoenixx, wanttodie and 3 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Not a good method according to most posts here.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I am not judging you in any way, i just don't want you to make a mistake. Cutting is not a reliable method. Anyway, if you ever going to make this (i hope it never goes to cutting for you) : the only possible way to die from blood loss is damaging femoral artery, but believe me it takes unbelievable amount of willpower.. Once your femoral is damaged, you will start bleeding and moment will go on seconds... There will be a lot of mess. You'll just have to wait for about 1-2 minutes max. You will be at peace shortly afterwards... I hope it never goes to that kind of method and you'll be able to find something more peaceful. Take care
Oh, few more things (just in case, just to let you know) : the best place for reaching femoral artery is groin area. Unfortunately, this is the thinnest place where artery goes closer to skin surface (sorry if i can't explain it well), but .. there are some muscles as well and i just ... can't image someone cutting through all this ... meat you know, since once your muscles are damaged, you can't move your leg properly. Man, this is a gory method... Unfortunatley, it's hard to carry out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Egddios, mentionized1, WOODESITY and 6 others
Angel2018

Angel2018

Sep 20, 2018
Hey^-^
First: You just need to take a lot of aspirin and drink alcohol cuz the combination of both of them will make your blood thinner. After that just make a lil cut somewhere (just cut an arty open or something just to be on the safer side) and voila. You're going to bleed out. And it could still work even if your cut isn't very deep.
And the second thing: Do it in a bathtub.
Third thing: It's a horrible way to go.

(Excuse my english, I'm from germany^^")

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, detached and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
I sometime dream about slashing my throat with a electric handsaw or a buzzsaw...but i guess i dont i have the balls for that

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, detached, wanttodie and 2 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
this is one of my ways I want die by bleed out

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
If we are talking about wrists, you will need to cut almost down to the bone.
And cut upwards not sideways like in the movies..
Lying in a warm bathtub of water to let the blood flow.

Not the idle way to CTB. Chances are that your body will kick into self protect/ repair mode. Also might take minimum an hour to lose enough blood to pass out.
That 1 hour will be the longest of your life. High chance your SI will kick in. Thoughts of sorrow and self pity will creep in. You must be VERY committed to carry through this method.

But like @Help_Me mentioned, if you are able to find the femoral artery on both thighs, you could bleed out faster. However, the artery is surrounded by other tissues, muscles, ect. So it will take a lot of commitment to cut the right place.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, detached and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
(Excuse my english, I'm from germany^^")
Cool. I'm half-german. your English wasn't bad, in my opinion.
I sometime dream about slashing my throat with a electric handsaw or a buzzsaw...but i guess i dont I have the balls for that
I sometimes fantasize about cutting my leg or arm to the point where I could see my arteries clearly and other tissue. It might be unrealistic, but it sometimes calms me for some reason

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and wanttodie
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I want to die this way too. I wish cutting your wrist was a reliable method to die...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and detached
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I sometimes fantasize about cutting or chopping one of my arms off and to die bleed out and die

P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I have no idea how you guys manage that, but for me a single drop of blood makes me numb and faint.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
I cut my wrist deep and vertically last night and as the blood poured out I was thinking "Why can't this make me die?!"

You must cut the right place if not...
The body contains a natural process to stop bleeding from minor cuts in a matter of several minutes. When a small artery is cut, the collagen fibers in its tissue are exposed, which signals the clotting process to begin. As platelets begin to adhere to the cut edges, they release chemicals to attract even more platelets. Eventually a platelet plug is formed, and the external bleeding stops. Clotting factors in the blood cause strands of blood-borne material, called fibrin, to stick together and seal the inside of the wound. Eventually, the cut blood vessel heals, and the blood clot dissolves after several days.

That's why people lie in a tub of warm water. To reduce the clotting process. And the maedication to thin the blood.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, detached and phoenixx
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
You must cut the right place if not...
The body contains a natural process to stop bleeding from minor cuts in a matter of several minutes. When a small artery is cut, the collagen fibers in its tissue are exposed, which signals the clotting process to begin. As platelets begin to adhere to the cut edges, they release chemicals to attract even more platelets. Eventually a platelet plug is formed, and the external bleeding stops. Clotting factors in the blood cause strands of blood-borne material, called fibrin, to stick together and seal the inside of the wound. Eventually, the cut blood vessel heals, and the blood clot dissolves after several days.

That's why people lie in a tub of warm water. To reduce the clotting process. And the maedication to thin the blood.

So would I have a better chance of bleeding out if I cut deeply (multiple times), take enough blood thinners and lay on a warm bath?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
To be honest I don't have an answer for you. You must slit the radial artery to maximize blood loss. You must be able to locate it. Also we are talking about cutting very deep - so will take a lot of commitment and balls to slit multiple times.

When Robbie Willaims killed himself, he tried to slit his wrists with a penknife and did not succeed. In the end he used partial hanging. And I know of a few friends who tried to CTB by slitting their wrists. Non managed to.

It's not an easy method.

AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
To be honest I don't have an answer for you. You must slit the radial artery to maximize blood loss. You must be able to locate it. Also we are talking about cutting very deep - so will take a lot of commitment and balls to slit multiple times.

When Robbie Willaims killed himself, he tried to slit his wrists with a penknife and did not succeed. In the end he used partial hanging. And I know of a few friends who tried to CTB by slitting their wrists. Non managed to.

It's not an easy method.
It does truly seem difficult. It's just I've wanted to do this for over half my life. There's other ways I think will be more likely to succeed, so probably will follow those. Just a part of me that really wants to do it this way...... Maybe my fucked up mind but right now every thought is torture, yet the thought of opening my veins under the night sky on a beach somewhere gives me peace.......
It does truly seem difficult. It's just I've wanted to do this for over half my life. There's other ways I think will be more likely to succeed, so probably will follow those. Just a part of me that really wants to do it this way...... Maybe my fucked up mind but right now every thought is torture, yet the thought of opening my veins under the night sky on a beach somewhere gives me peace.......
Should add that I've had significant blood loss in the past, through non self-inflicted injuries. Wasn't painful, though as I wasn't expecting it the loss of vision and control of my limbs was frightening. But if you are prepared perhaps not so alarming?

Last edited:
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
You wanna know how unreliable this method is? I know you're saying that you probably won't but real quick lemme tell you this story. A few months ago I accidentally cut my leg wide open. I was essentially a human filet. This cut went down to the bone. It took 16 stitches to close it. I STILL missed my artery by about a centimeter. When I went to the ER in the back of an ambulance blood had filled the entirety of my shoe. The doctor accidentally hit the arterty though and I started squirting blood all over his face. Due to most likely adrenaline, I didn't feel a damn thing. I also, even with a cut this big, managed to miss all my nerves as well and besides some random pain, there's zero lasting damages. This method, unless you saw your leg off doesn't work. It's hard as shit to die from blood loss. I know you said you probably wouldn't choose this method, but take that probably out and just don't. I should've hit my arteries and yet somehow, even with this behemoth of a scar, still didn't. And to intentionally do this takes testicles stronger then the twin towers Screenshot 20190624 134130

Reactions: Its time its time and AtomicNewt
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
It seems that it wouldn't be that hard to hit your carotid with a scalpel, but perhaps that's just a fantasy of mine.

Reactions: Egddios
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
You wanna know how unreliable this method is? I know you're saying that you probably won't but real quick lemme tell you this story. A few months ago I accidentally cut my leg wide open. I was essentially a human filet. This cut went down to the bone. It took 16 stitches to close it. I STILL missed my artery by about a centimeter. When I went to the ER in the back of an ambulance blood had filled the entirety of my shoe. The doctor accidentally hit the arterty though and I started squirting blood all over his face. Due to most likely adrenaline, I didn't feel a damn thing. I also, even with a cut this big, managed to miss all my nerves as well and besides some random pain, there's zero lasting damages. This method, unless you saw your leg off doesn't work. It's hard as shit to die from blood loss. I know you said you probably wouldn't choose this method, but take that probably out and just don't. I should've hit my arteries and yet somehow, even with this behemoth of a scar, still didn't. And to intentionally do this takes testicles stronger then the twin towersView attachment 12599
Thanks for the reply. Intense looking scar. I am aware how highly unlikely I could manage this. Most of all wouldn't have the nerve perhaps, certainly skill, you are totally right there. Although I'd still secretly love to, my own dark desire. When I lost a couple of pints of blood was quite a marvel how much comes out so quickly and how much it floods everywhere

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Intense looking scar. I am aware how highly unlikely I could manage this. Most of all wouldn't have the nerve perhaps, certainly skill, you are totally right there. Although I'd still secretly love to, my own dark desire. When I lost a couple of pints of blood was quite a marvel how much comes out so quickly and how much it floods everywhere
I get that intense desire. I would LOVE to jump. Especially from the golden gate. I want to. I almost need to. But I can't. I'd back out so quickly. I'm a coward when it comes to heights but the feeling of my body falling through the air sounds spectacular. It's my dream method in every single sense of the word.
Falling isn't a bad sensation, it's the getting yourself to jump that's the *oh shit* moment

• Love
Reactions: Lara Francis and AtomicNewt
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
No problemo. Count to 3 jump, jump on 2. Or fall backwards.