• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
I ordered SN over a month ago and it didn't arrive yet im having high hopes it's not a scam but let's see. If my SN doesn't arrive I might purchase N. Since I live in the middle east I can't take advice from the people here on where to look for N. So I went to google and typed N then my country name and these 2 suppliers appeared one seemed like they are a car ride away from me but the number couldn't receive my message so I went to the next supplier and they have an email this time so I emailed them and they responded and he listed the prices and said it will be shipped and I have to pay with bitcoin or something else I forgot the name of. So now how can I trust them if I can't ask anyone? it seems unreliable even more than the SN. I wasn't scared to order SN because I don't think it is illegal here but I think N is Illegal. Here in my country attempting suicide might put me in jail for a few years which is very barbaric but what can I do.
Also, there is a big possibility I might travel for a few months if that happens then I can order N there? But let's say if my SN arrives can I take it to the airport with me or maybe ship it before I travel so once I arrive it will be at my doorsteps? is it illegal to do that? will I get in trouble? I never traveled before in my life so I don't know what to do.
Sorry for this post but I really don't know what to do.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I ordered SN over a month ago and it didn't arrive yet im having high hopes it's not a scam but let's see. If my SN doesn't arrive I might purchase N. Since I live in the middle east I can't take advice from the people here on where to look for N. So I went to google and typed N then my country name and these 2 suppliers appeared one seemed like they are a car ride away from me but the number couldn't receive my message so I went to the next supplier and they have an email this time so I emailed them and they responded and he listed the prices and said it will be shipped and I have to pay with bitcoin or something else I forgot the name of. So now how can I trust them if I can't ask anyone? it seems unreliable even more than the SN. I wasn't scared to order SN because I don't think it is illegal here but I think N is Illegal. Here in my country attempting suicide might put me in jail for a few years which is very barbaric but what can I do.
Also, there is a big possibility I might travel for a few months if that happens then I can order N there? But let's say if my SN arrives can I take it to the airport with me or maybe ship it before I travel so once I arrive it will be at my doorsteps? is it illegal to do that? will I get in trouble? I never traveled before in my life so I don't know what to do.
Sorry for this post but I really don't know what to do.
Can you get it from D from the PPH? Or are customs in your country too strict?

Reactions: demuic and som1
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
If you ordered SN from Canada ..mine took 2 months to arrive because of shipping delays.

Reactions: som1
S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
Can you get it from D from the PPH? Or are customs in your country too strict?
from what I know they check the packages to see what u have. Last time I ordered they opened the box in front of me. But I'm not sure if that's the case with FedEx or Aramex because these services deliver to your doorstep here and my package always is sealed when I ordered from DHL or FedEx. But again I'm not sure if this will be different since it's not from a well know shopping site so they might search through it.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
from what I know they check the packages to see what u have. Last time I ordered they opened the box in front of me. But I'm not sure if that's the case with FedEx or Aramex because these services deliver to your doorstep here and my package always is sealed when I ordered from DHL or FedEx. But again I'm not sure if this will be different since it's not from a well know shopping site so they might search through it.
It's not going to look like N. It's disguised as something else.

Reactions: _Seeking, som1 and demuic