• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
When I decide to CTB, I want it to be in a way in which I'll never be found. Is there any way I can go about doing this?

Reactions: dizzdesi
permanently tired

permanently tired

Flying too high
Nov 8, 2023
Probably best if you can get to an isolated area like a forest and maybe find a cave or throw yourself into a deep body of water is the only ones I can think of

Reactions: dysthymia and worthIess
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Assume you can't unless you have access to the middle of the ocean.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, dizzdesi, permanently tired and 1 other person
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
unfortunately, your body is likely to be found if you're going about it any accessible way. even if you try to dispose of yourself via lake, body's wash up on shore all the time. plus, search parties are likely to find your body. But I think anyway anyone attempts to try to hide their body the best they can is better than the alternative. Doesn't hurt to try a lake, or perhaps a remote area where animals can consume you after death

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros and worthIess
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
unfortunately, your body is likely to be found if you're going about it any accessible way. even if you try to dispose of yourself via lake, body's wash up on shore all the time. plus, search parties are likely to find your body. But I think anyway anyone attempts to try to hide their body the best they can is better than the alternative. Doesn't hurt to try a lake, or perhaps a remote area where animals can consume you after death
No amount of hope not to get found can make me want to drown myself. Even if the poster asked me to explain id hesitate to explain. At that point just leave a delayed message to the authorities on where to find you or something like that.

Reactions: dcvi.vii
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
No amount of hope not to get found can make me want to drown myself. Even if the poster asked me to explain id hesitate to explain. At that point just leave a delayed message to the authorities on where to find you or something like that.
I completely can relate--I wouldn't be able to drown myself either. also think suggesting a delayed message to the authorities is a good idea. OP, you would be alerting people who handle this thing and would have a lesser change of traumatizing the public. This is a good suggestion

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Theres never a way to be absolutely sure. I want to do it in a way where I'd never to be found too, but hiding my own body after death isn't exactly feasible.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
From everything I've read about this topic, your best bet is finding a remote forest with animals. Most methods are usually usable in forests. But the complication lies in the fact that your body's going to take a long time to naturally decompose, and IT IS NOT A NICE SIGHT. Honestly, it's probably better to just let authorities find you instead of going through all the trouble.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
If you "found" a place, expect others will find it too. Usually, the best place is somewhere that's secluded with wildlife so that you decompose quicker without leaving a trace behind.

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
going to some remote shithole to cbt where no one will found you will take quite some time in itself. honestly i thought of that way too, i chose a nearby forest and just walked for a couple hours and found a nice spot. but later i switched to just people being unable to identify my body. idk i dont like time constraints that are required for doing it this way and even if you do then its a bit of a gamble still if someone will find you or not.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
going to some remote shithole to cbt where no one will found you will take quite some time in itself. honestly i thought of that way too, i chose a nearby forest and just walked for a couple hours and found a nice spot. but later i switched to just people being unable to identify my body. idk i dont like time constraints that are required for doing it this way and even if you do then its a bit of a gamble still if someone will find you or not.
I mentioned it on this forum prior, But in the area I live there's a short drive to an abandoned military bunker-type area. Pretty much no one goes there. I think if I CTB there my body would probably go undiscovered for enough time for me to be decomposed beyond recognition, which I suppose is the end goal after all.

It's true that it's a gamble but I feel as if my family and friends would feel better thinking I just went missing instead of immediately knowing that I am dead. Of course, none of that truly matters if I die, but It would be comforting in my last moments to think that maybe there's a chance they won't ever know.

Reactions: cold_severance