W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
They're just selfish bastards who want to leave copies of themselves behind so as to keep on "existing" somehow.

Children can be really cute but the truth is that humans will end up destroying each other sooner or later and this world is hell! Just visit a children hospital and watch children suffering and dying. How could someone decide to bring children into this hell? Nonsense!

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Wrennie, Scribble Fan and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, there is so much evil in this life. People bring children into this world mostly for selfish reasons really. Sometimes I wish I was never born as being ignorant of this world sounds like a wonderful thing.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, AncientSorrow, Astral Storm and 8 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I don't know how people can have kids. Even on SS there are people who are pro natalist. It boggles the mind.

Maybe I am just biased because of my own shitty life. But I'll be damned if I have to grateful for a life I never even asked for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Wrennie and 6 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
"But our children remind us of the joys in life. It brings us back, shows us what life is all about. This is humanity."

-A woman trying to explain to her alien husband why earth is cool or whatever in the show Invincible. Unbeknownst to her he's actually there to take over the planet anyway if his half-human son ends up getting the same powers he has.

So yes most people have children for selfish reasons but we humans, and in fact all living beings do EVERYTHING for selfish reasons. There is almost no such thing as a true act of altruism because no matter what sacrifices we make, it is all done to satisfy our own egos. Even helping other innocent humans through things like charity or emotional support can be seen as an act of willful evil since benefitting humanity itself also allows more of humanity's evil to spread.

One could make the logical leap to apply this towards all life itself since even helping out plants and animals is still benefitting the scourge of DNA, the very curse that forces every living being into a realm of suffering in the first place.

Anyway, good and evil are such tiresome labels. Once someone gets marked as evil there's seemingly no going back and no chance for redemption. Once someone becomes good then it just becomes all the more shocking when they do slip and disappoint their followers.

Reactions: sserafim, mousebot, Wrennie and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
They don't dwell on it.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, heretogethelp, puppet_nihilist and 1 other person
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Expecting the average person to think about whether their nature is moral is like expecting water to be dry. They'd sooner spend their life savings justifying the suffering than put a stop to it.

Reactions: sserafim, Wrennie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
They have no concern for the amount of suffering the human they're bringing it to the world will experience. Just brainwashed by natalist society and armed with their selfish excuses. As if your genes are so important they simply must be kept alive in the world.

Women are especially indoctrinated into the idea that they must have kids and be a mother. It's seen as heresy if a woman doesn't want to have kids, with people always pushing and asking if she's sure.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Wrennie, Scribble Fan and 4 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Expecting the average person to think about whether their nature is moral is like expecting water to be dry. They'd sooner spend their life savings justifying the suffering than put a stop to it.

What life savings? Most people are so poor they live paycheck to paycheck. You are right the average person thinks more about what they will wear that day than think about the consequences of having a kid.

It is all selfish bullshit reasons too. Like they want a cute toy they want to brainwash into their liking. But once the kid grows up to be independent with their own thoughts and feelings that is when parents complain about how hard it is. Even though it was their choice of having kids.

I laugh so hard when people bring up legacy when they are absolute nobodies who will be forgotten as soon as they die. People come up with all kinds of reasons to justify having kids but in the end they are all selfish and pathetic reasons.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Wrennie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
They're just selfish bastards who want to leave copies of themselves behind so as to keep on "existing" somehow.
I fircking hate parents,
I fucking only tolerate children... I have children yea im a selfish cunt, but having them, it wasn't for the reasons people think here, this forum has a very narrow mind on why people have ferals, but its debate I have gone into dozens of times and don't wish too again#
but despite being a parent,
I agree having children is a selfish act, with no thought to the future

• Hugs
Reactions: I'm scared and WornOutLife
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I love my parents but I'm often so angry at them for bringing me into this life and not only that, but failing to protect me from seeing/experiencing such shitty things, and being unable to give me a normal life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Scribble Fan, demuic and 1 other person
trentgreen

trentgreen

May 24, 2021
Not having kids was one reason I never married. I didn't want someone else to go through what I went through, and it's only gotten worse. That, and it's enough work taking care of myself, let alone someone else.

Reactions: sserafim, Wrennie and Scribble Fan
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
It makes me cringe when some women, usually with multiple kids say "they have baby fever." WTF ? This sounds like mental illness to me.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Wrennie and 3 others