• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
So many people make the argument that life is perfect, or exactly how it should be. The idea is that all suffering has a purpose and it would be much worse if we didn't suffer. Many argue this implicitly by evangelising their religious beliefs or valuing life above suffering. How is it possible to come to this conclusion? How does this happen?

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Those people disgust me personally, it's disgusting how they glorify suffering and refuse to accept how hellish existence truly is. All suffering to me is unnecessary and meaningless, it's very insulting to act like all suffering is beneficial, I find it tragic how anyone has to suffer in this cruel, futile and harmful existence in the first place, I wish life never existed at all as all it does is torment existing beings.

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Because they're coping, whether they realize that consciously or not. Just like an insecure person will put everyone else down to make up for their own lack, they need to tell themselves something because life by definition is on an even scale, on average tipped a bit towards suffering.
In a literal sense, I don't think many, if any believe in perfection, but they are rather trying to reason things out so the suffering doesn't feel so pointless and for naught. It's a priceless example of humanity and its obsession with purpose, with rationalizing.

And while I don't feel the same, I can understand it.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
They must be delusional. It's their coping mechanism to justify all the suffering endured in life