• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
I know for certain I will never have what I need in life to be happy, and that life will always be constantly miserable for me.
There is nothing to work towards worth the effort. Pills and therapy have been less than useless.
I have lost all ability to feel motivation, pleasure, excitement, comfort or accomplishment from literally anything that I can do or will ever be able to do.
Problem is it will be a while before I have means to CTB so what do I even do until then? Absolutely nothing entertains, interests or even distracts me. Neither does any task or project and none seem at all worth the effort. No hobbies spark any interest in me at all.
I don't know what to do all day. Working never made me feel better. Exercise just makes me feel tired.
I can't really sleep so I just lie in bed. I can't describe how long time feels no matter what I am doing. And I know I'm suffering for no good reason, just because I don't have access to anything reliable or not especially prolonged and painful. And even if I got a job my finances are monitored now to "help" me.
How can I make it go any faster??? What am I supposed to do all day??? I just hate existing so much. Each day just keeps going on forever.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Grimpoteuthis, kyhoti, Sover and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
personally i spend my day doing "clicky button games"
depending on what im feeling like will depend on the game

something super mindless, ill play farkle. basically roll and collect the good ones, minimal to no thought processes
lately ive been playing solitaire but it helps with memory, if you actually try to play. sometimes im feeling meh and dont work as hard as i probably should and just click 'new game'
and if im feeling a little gamble-y ill play push your luck on crazygames i think it is (bonus, its free so its gambling without an actual loss)

theres also doom scrolling... i do that a lot too...

im probably the wrong person to ask, im bored as f'en hell XD XD

Reactions: GoatHerder
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
I'm having the same issue. Nothing is entertaining. Nothing feels worth doing.

Reactions: daocreator, SMmetalhead36 and GoatHerder
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
I don't want to reccomend social media cause social media addictions are just awful but I like to daydream while listening to music to pass time.

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
I don't want to reccomend social media cause social media addictions are just awful but I like to daydream while listening to music to pass time.
I can't daydream anymore. That used to be the only thing that soothed me a little but my daydreams are completely impossible for me and now are only a painful reminder of what I will never have or can never get back.

• Aww..
Reactions: hoppybunny
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
I can't daydream anymore. That used to be the only thing that soothed me a little but my daydreams are completely impossible for me and now are only a painful reminder of what I will never have or can never get back.
Gosh I'm so sorry. I wish i could give you a hug. I can't imagine not being able to daydream. What about just drugging yourself. I like to just chug niquil when I don't want to experience reality

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
It's really about the spirit, do whatever works to keep you light-hearted and inspired about your projects. For example, set up a workspace for your hobbies. I spoil myself (and my inner child) quite a lot, e.g. I've moved the bed next to the desk and decorated it with toys, artist tools, and other decorations. They have sparked a lot of creativity and inspiration... It's usually quite nice to lay in the glow of colorful lamps smoking cannabis etc.

kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
I'm in my bed about 12-14 hours a day, sort of sleeping. Awake, I'm watching YouTube shorts or hunting for tv shows to binge. I eat 4-5 times a day, take a long shower while listening to music or fiddling with my possessions. Of course, my date is coming soon, so I have that to keep me occupied.

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
It's really about the spirit, do whatever works to keep you light-hearted and inspired about your projects. For example, set up a workspace for your hobbies. I spoil myself (and my inner child) quite a lot, e.g. I've moved the bed next to the desk and decorated it with toys, artist tools, and other decorations. They have sparked a lot of creativity and inspiration... It's usually quite nice to lay in the glow of colorful lamps smoking cannabis etc.
Nothing makes me lighthearted. Anything nice reminds me of better times and just makes me even sadder and angrier at my old self now for screwing up.

I think I made this thread in the wrong section I'm sorry. I might close it soon because I don't think there is anything I can do

I'm in my bed about 12-14 hours a day, sort of sleeping. Awake, I'm watching YouTube shorts or hunting for tv shows to binge. I eat 4-5 times a day, take a long shower while listening to music or fiddling with my possessions. Of course, my date is coming soon, so I have that to keep me occupied.
All YouTube and TV bores me. I had the only one chance at love i will ever have with someone amazing and destroyed it.
Gosh I'm so sorry. I wish i could give you a hug. I can't imagine not being able to daydream. What about just drugging yourself. I like to just chug niquil when I don't want to experience reality
I have been drinking and chugging cough syrup ad much as I can but hard because parents monitor finances to "protect" me even though what's really best for me is CTB. Not useless therapy and pills. I've explained to them over and over why I'll never be happy again but they never listen, most likely they're just worried about it looking bad if I do it or don't take me seriously but IDC I'm leaving hopefully soon and IDC how it effects anybody not gonna stay alive for others

Sorry about wasting everyone's time I should've looked closer at section I was posting in I've barely been sleeping

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mirrory Me
sodalover

sodalover

vocaloid to cope -- he/him
Aug 17, 2023
as unhelpful as this may sound oyu might want to set a goal to binge a series or something if that comes easy to you
just any topic you could even see yourself being remotely into
or revisiting tv shows/media you used to like as a kid

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
as unhelpful as this may sound oyu might want to set a goal to binge a series or something if that comes easy to you
just any topic you could even see yourself being remotely into
or revisiting tv shows/media you used to like as a kid
I can't think of any topics I have an interest in anymore unfortunately. My mind is now %100 occupied by regrets from my past about one specific person and how miserable the present is and even worse the future will be. And that it's my fault. My mind will not let me fight it at all anymore. It is constant in my head 24/7.
It is my entire life now. Every single second. There is no room for anything else at all.

• Aww..
sodalover

sodalover

vocaloid to cope -- he/him
Aug 17, 2023
could revisiting old topics be an option then? just as a way to focus on something else for a little bit

i understand this might not be helpful but i really do hope you're able to find something you like again

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
could revisiting old topics be an option then? just as a way to focus on something else for a little bit

i understand this might not be helpful but i really do hope you're able to find something you like again
Old topics just remind me of the past. I cannot focus on anything else the memories and regret and pain loop 24/7 it doesn't matter what I'm doing.
I don't. I just want to stop existing. There is nothing here for me but pain that's all my own fault. I can't go back in time and be different so I can't fix anything, Idk why I made this thread I'm sorry, it's not your fault or anyone here's, I just really have no hope at all

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder and sodalover
I

imissmycat

Jul 19, 2024
After I lost my job last year I spent a few months playing video games (I completely quit games before I was an adult). Then I spent a few months watching TV shows. Now nothing can keep me interested except negative shit.

Tell me if anything works, ha.

• Aww..