On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the worst) where are you at in life overall?

Votes: 4 4.8%

Votes: 5 6.0%

Votes: 11 13.1%

Votes: 6 7.1%

Votes: 3 3.6%

Votes: 6 7.1%

Votes: 12 14.3%

Votes: 15 17.9%

Votes: 10 11.9%

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Where are you in life with everything overall on a scale from one to 10? Feel free to elaborate more. I am about an 8 right now. Christmas is going to be a very lonely affair for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: moondazed and aSilentVoice
kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
about a 3. all my friends left me because of my own stupidity, i tried to apologize but they didnt care. i cant stop biting my nails and the psychosis keeps getting worse every night. the only thing keeping me from a 1 is my partner and dog

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Kill me now..

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Im at the lowest part of my life Ive ever been. Just trying to find my way out at this point

M

maddog58

Oct 15, 2023
Overall I'm just very numb.

Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
I'm so done with life

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Barely hanging on to be honest.

If I had a real person to talk to talking would be nice. There is no one. Private messages just make me feel worse because it's the only way anyone on earth even talks to me. That makes me want to give up even more.

Why can't our hearts just automatically stop if they ache so long with no relief. Wish my body would give up naturally

• Hugs
Reactions: movinout17
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
My life is a downhill ride and I am hitting all kinds of crap on my way to the finish line that won't be pretty. So around 11.

But I am dealing with it somehow because I think outside the box and keep my emotions in check.

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Pretty awful tbh, I'm a loser working a dead end job with no actual friends near me, Debt collectors are constantly hounding me down for debt I can't pay back, I feel like a burden to my family but at least im not homeless

Reactions: letmejoindeath and accountnamerequired
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Seven? To be true

My life is at a point where it feels mundane and almost empty, but there's some stuff in it too, even if there's something to add in my life it is just out of life demand and zero control from myself

What makes life almost empty to me is the fact that I've lost many connection because of those life demand that I can't deny or back off from,
the connection is what used to be something that gave me a guarantee about my future a little, but I've lost it

Even if I have a reason to get up from my bed, it doesn't feels like an actual reason but a force to me, out of shame, but I can feel this shame can fade overtime, and finally then I will disappear away from people and find the exit I'm longing for

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
around an 8,

my physical health is just deteriorating. i don't want to be here, the pain will never stop, ever. medical professionals don't take me serious, due to my age and mental health. i am in chronic pain and have been before i was ever depressed, as much as i wish i could hold on, i know i can't. even if my physical pain went away, i know nothing would even help me mentally.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm maybe a 6. Things are bad but have the potential (and likelihood) to become so much worse.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just tired of existing in general as usual, I'm always dreading what lies ahead, it's so horrible how there's no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence. Wanting to die is all that feels rational to me to escape from a future of nothing but suffering and decay. I will always hate how there isn't a straightforward way to die, it's so cruel how we cannot just easily die in peace, I truly do hate existence.

D

Deleted member 65988

Strong 7, can't wait to catch the bus whenever that time comes.

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
i think i'm alive just out of habit by now, looking forward to change things up

movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
about a 3. all my friends left me because of my own stupidity, i tried to apologize but they didnt care. i cant stop biting my nails and the psychosis keeps getting worse every night. the only thing keeping me from a 1 is my partner and dog
Not to be that guy, but I think you meant to put an 8. Sorry you're going through the hard times, all my friends left me too, and psychosis sucks so much

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
8. Only because I've never been good enough to score 10/10. Although I'm starting on the self destruction to reach 11. It's all a bit shit and I hate my constant negativity.

cutecats12

cutecats12

Oct 22, 2023
A 3 nowadays,luckily i could get my mind together and cope a bit better,though i know this is such a fragile thin ice.

kateve

kateve

Sep 11, 2023
9. Each day everything gets worse and worse. I'm done, I'm too tired to keep trying and failing

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
lol I can't read and put a 2 instead of a 9. All of my friends are far away and drifting apart as they move on with their lives. I basically have no friends at this point. I've never had a romantic partner because I look terrible and am too socially awkward (whether or not I was socially awkward no one wants to date someone whose face looks deformed). The isolation is constant. My eyes hurt when I wake up and they hurt when I go to bed. I feel like falling asleep at noon from the pain and exhaustion despite having had 8 hours or more of sleep the night before. Everything is blurry, and my eyes are constantly shifting. People stare at me all the time like I'm some sort of dangerous person because the way my eyes are it seems to them like I'm staring at them (and because I look ugly asf lol). I just want the pain to stop, but I know it never will.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Not to be that guy, but I think you meant to put an 8. Sorry you're going through the hard times, all my friends left me too, and psychosis sucks so much
The scale seems backwards lol. I selected 2 but I guess that was supposed to be an 9.

I'll use my own scale: Zero. I'm at a 0 on the life scale 😞

• Hugs
A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
I'd say about a 7. Everything is falling apart for me. I still don't know why I don't have the strength to ctb. Maybe I'm still here because I'm told to do so. Because people have told me I'm not allowed to leave, I was always a stickler for following the rules.

U

umopep!sdn128

Oct 8, 2023
I'm worse than ever. I can no longer do any of the things that are important to me. My life consists of continuous lies and hiding from my family. Perhaps someone has it worse than me, but that doesn't reassure me. I believe that I am at the very bottom and there is no way out. I don't want to go to my shitty unskilled job again. But I won't have another one, because I'm uneducated and haven't found my calling in life. My chronic procrastination and ADHD prevented me from finishing university and I failed my studies. I have extremely low self-esteem and dislike "successful" people. I do not know what to do next. I have lost all hope for my life, nothing stops me from committing suicide except my own fears about it and the realization that, as an absolute failure, I will not be able to cope with the chosen method either. I'll say 10/10, without exaggeration.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I mixed up the scale. But, in the terms of how it's supposed to be scaled, I put myself at a 6. Life has gotten worse, and it is likely that the number will grow in time.

kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
oops yeah lmao, i was running on 1 hour of sleep when i wrote that. also thank you man <3

• Love
darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
Definitely a 9. I'm done. I am ready to find my bus and catch that mother fucker and ride to the great beyond. My therapist and psychiatrist are pushing residential. I don't want that. They won't let me go back to work, which I do want. Life feels hopeless. Like what am I doing here? Seriously?