• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
For the hours/minutes leading up to you taking your life, aside from planning and preparations, what are you going to do?

My plan? I will pray to whoever that they take care of my family and friends, put on my favorite song Shadow Waltz- Harry Warren, and spend one last moment think back to the memories that made me happy in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: ZomGuy, Circles, Kjo and 3 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If alone: thinking of all the people i helped along the way, writing a retarded funny note as the real one is already prepared. If with a partner: holding them (if they are ok with that).

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Ruffian, Circles and 3 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
If alone: thinking of all the people i helped along the way, writing a retarded funny note as the real one is already prepared. If with a partner: holding them (if they are ok with that).

I agree, humour can be good sometimes. My friends know I am a big joker, never one to ever be too serious. I wrote on one of my notes for some friends "Will be with shrek in the big swamp in the sky" Cuz i'm a loser haha

Reactions: _milo, Circles, Kjo and 1 other person
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
Just be alone. Just me and my thoughts for the last hours after everything was ready to ctb.

Reactions: Menschenfeind, Circles, Final Escape and 2 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
^^ I saw the movies long ago but don't remember much.

Reactions: Circles
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Drunk

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Circles, Final Escape and 1 other person
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I will probably spend my last minutes on this site describing my experience with SN until I feel like passing out. I want to be helpful for people who actually deserve it for once.

Reactions: Asta, AtomicNewt, Ruffian and 7 others
Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
I think I'd read in bed a few hours with my stuffed animals next to me, and I'd have my last meal (probably fries or some shit nothing special) then top myself.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicNewt, Circles, kolski and 3 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I think I'd read in bed a few hours with my stuffed animals next to me, and I'd have my last meal (probably fries or some shit nothing special) then top myself.

had wendy's twice today. Treat yo self

• Love
Reactions: lululoo, Bulletwbttrflywings, Circles and 3 others
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I will probably spend my last minutes on this site describing my experience with SN until I feel like passing out. I want to be helpful for people who actually deserve it for once.
Be careful about passing out with the forum open, we've gotten a lot of negative attention following an instance of this exact thing

• Love
Reactions: lululoo, inconsequential, Empty Smile and 7 others
HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
I'll spend it alone and sleepy since I have to do it early in the morning when no one is home.

Reactions: Circles, Final Escape, not_a_robot and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Yeah but then people will find a tablet or smart phone or PC next to your corpse with this website on the screen...

Reactions: inconsequential, Circles, Final Escape and 4 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I'm going to spend my last few hours getting my method 100% right little practice on the way and when it's ready I'm going to come on here say my goodbyes and thank you, send some goodbye messages to people that helped me out over the years (who don't know where I live so no interruptions) check to make sure all my delayed messages are in order etc delete all data from my phone making sure theres no history of this site etc then listen to my favourite music relax and then night night. But the day I go I'm going to eat well and get good alcohol (I'm not drinking this until I'm at the point all I need to do is pull)

Reactions: Circles, Kjo and Final Escape
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I'm going to spend my last few hours getting my method 100% right little practice on the way and when it's ready I'm going to come on here say my goodbyes and thank you, send some goodbye messages to people that helped me out over the years (who don't know where I live so no interruptions) check to make sure all my delayed messages are in order etc delete all data from my phone making sure theres no history of this site etc then listen to my favourite music relax and then night night. But the day I go I'm going to eat well and get good alcohol (I'm not drinking this until I'm at the point all I need to do is pull)

how do you send delayed messages

Reactions: Circles and Final Escape
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
how do you send delayed messages
There are email apps with this option for both email and text. Good rule is 12 hours delay incase something goes wrong maybe set a alarm on yor phone for 10 hours or so I don't know you're chosen method.. and likelihood of survival.

Reactions: Circles, Final Escape and whyidon'tknow
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Call my ex-partner. Apologize for everything. Watch night Mother.

• Hugs
Reactions: ZomGuy, Circles, Kjo and 3 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019

I just finished reading "night mother" What a fitting story.

Reactions: Circles, Kjo, Final Escape and 1 other person
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
My ex partner knows me better than anyone when I phone her to say sorry and how much she's meant to me she'll catch on what's going on so it's the last thing I'm going to do before I CTB I've written her a big email explaining my decision and reassuring her I didn't suffer in my CTB. I really fucked up in this life big time revolving her and my life I really tried I can't see things getting better without a long period of me being homeless and what not again. I'm just not willing to go there again just to survive. I've had enough of this clown world.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Circles, Darkmornings and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My last day probably won't be a good day. I'm not really looking forward to killing myself. Im sure I'll be tearful, filled with sadness, fear, and shame. It will be scary after u drink the stuff waiting to pass out. I'm ready though. I'm so beat up and damaged by life.

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2, marcusuk63, Meretlein and 5 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yeah but then people will find a tablet or smart phone or PC next to your corpse with this website on the screen...

Not with me. Browser on private, battery's gonna die, open websites go poof. :sunglasses:

Reactions: Circles, Faraway1990 and whyidon'tknow
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Probably will be a normal day for me, pretending for everyone that i am fine "ok" and etc. This won't be my first attempt so I know the sensation, but this time I will try SN. The sensation is: ok this is my last meal, my last shower, last time I going to see and talk to my father and so on... The sensation it's like if you are completing or finishing something important. Wierd
and I know that all of this is fuck crazy, right...

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and whyidon'tknow
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Probably will be a normal day for me, pretending for everyone that i am fine "ok" and etc. This won't be my first attempt so I know the sensation, but this time I will try SN. The sensation is: ok this is my last meal, my last shower, last time I going to see and talk with my father and so on... The sensation it's like if you are completing or finishing something important. Wierd
and I know that all of this is fuck crazy, right...

That is how I feel. I feel calm and prepared for the most part. I try and keep the survival instinct to the back of my mind

Reactions: Circles and Faraway1990
myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
Probably high and scared af. Listening to some music, or watching something from my childhood.

Reactions: Circles, H2H2 and whyidon'tknow
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Enjoy a last cigarette, hopefully the sunset is nice, listen to a Nick Cave song. Very cliché, but it works for me.

Reactions: Circles, wiIIow, whyidon'tknow and 1 other person
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Getting drunk listening to my 50s playlist

Reactions: Circles, marcusuk63 and whyidon'tknow
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
probably twitching as my last death breath escapes my body but if i can be bothered and it`s looking likely i wont and my CTB will be an instant " oh fuck it and just do it there and then if not my "accident plan" which is beginning to look like too much hassle , is vast approaching the end of phase one , i have got rid of most possessions , decorated what needed decorating and doing odd little imperfections just finished preparing the bathroom for painting and everything is done ( i am perfectionist when i do work for others ) , so phase two sell house and buy a camper van and travel until my money runs out then on a nice sunset have a large BBQ last meal and a few beers (not drank for 16 years ) then as the chill set ins in bring the embers into the van with all vents shut and listen to some music , what a tragic accident :wink: but i know i wont do any of that and just one day very soon .... made me a bit sad when i saw this under the paper so i resigned it , and no i don't care if you can see my name , not like you are going to stalk me and murder me (i wish) , ring the samaritans or the police are going to arrest me again for being on here lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190608_151010.jpg
    IMG_20190608_151010.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, AtomicNewt, myrtaryniel and 2 others
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I will try to be careful and google something else before passing out. I doubt people will actually look at my online history. They're not that smart. Plus, they don't know how to read english.

Reactions: Circles, AtomicNewt, Severen and 1 other person