?

• Total voters
Red Desert

Red Desert

Here for a short time. Здесь на короткое время.
Apr 24, 2023
The day has just started for me. I'll give it a 5, then we'll see

Reactions: HadItAll
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
1/10. Dysphoria plaques my mind.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
0 when i wake up , sad that the nightmare is still real , maybe 6 or 7 at night, i always feel better at night.

Reactions: Source Energy and HadItAll
unplug

unplug

Vapor Self
Apr 11, 2023
is it possible to be negative, well I'd say -5/10

bruised

bruised

bruises that won’t heal
Apr 26, 2023
a 5-6 today which is pretty unusual for me. i've been productive today with studying (yay) and i purchased a laptop so i still have that rush of dopamine from purchasing something nice lol. it also gives me a reason to leave the house and study at the library because luckily there's a super nice library near me! the numb/tired depressed feeling is still passively lurking but i managed to distract my mind today by being productive so i am proud

H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
2/10 today, having anxiety about 10 different things

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
1/10

I was going through traumatic memories for days. To make matters worse, I experienced new traumas yesterday and today as people tend to "comfort" in the worst possible way. Their idea of "comfort" is to yell at me for being in a bad mood, cause me to breakdown in front of people I didn't want to breakdown in front of, victim blame, get physical with me when they suspect I'm on here, and demand that I either repeat myself a hundred times or stop being emo about "whatever". Only thing they taught me was to avoid expressing myself around literally anyone and to keep it all in until I'm alone.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Below 0, I'm always tired of still being trapped here, the thought of non existence of course is the only thing that is desirable to me, I wish that I could look forward to death but it feels like a long distance away.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
0 when i wake up , sad that the nightmare is still real , maybe 6 or 7 at night, i always feel better at night.
Me too! I'm always at my lowest when I wake up...I wake up with a mountain on my chest. Better in the evenings, sometimes in a good mood before bed time. I regret having to go to sleep and lose the happy vibe coz I know in the morning I feel like shit again

Reactions: StolenLife and Gonnerr