• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Everyone keeps saying they got their N from A...How are we even supposed to find him? I get his name has to stay anonymous but some help would be appreciated.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, buy a PPeH subscription, mail A and he will give you more info. It's too expensive for me, I rather something different.

Reactions: Cyanide
Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
a lot of scams, people impersonating A etc..wouldnt risk. heard from people that PP is in on it, too much effort...every forum ive visited were packed with people claiming to be scammed. maybe this will help clear it up, i couldnt find any N on dark net markets why should we believe it is still being sold by the same guy for years somewhere in mexico.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
a lot of scams, people impersonating A etc..wouldnt risk. heard from people that PP is in on it, too much effort...every forum ive visited were packed with people claiming to be scammed. maybe this will help clear it up, i couldnt find any N on dark net markets why should we believe it is still being sold by the same guy for years somewhere in mexico.

Wait, PP is a scam?

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
Wait, PP is a scam?
not 100% sure but ive heard of people getting scammed by the contacts through the book, complaining to PP and witnessing them do nothing. Could be all false far as i know, thought i found a contact of A's through reddit where i had to jump a bunch of hoops to get the email but at the end of the day stopped, would rather not make myself worse if it turned out to be a scam.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
not 100% sure but ive heard of people getting scammed by the contacts through the book, complaining to PP and witnessing them do nothing. Could be all false far as i know, thought i found a contact of A's through reddit where i had to jump a bunch of hoops to get the email but at the end of the day stopped, would rather not make myself worse if it turned out to be a scam.

I'd wager that A was probably legit at first but ran out of product or something and started scamming. I don't see what incentive PP would have to scam people, intentionally. If word gets around they'll lose customers. I could be wrong though. Honestly, I always thought there was something a bit too off about Philip Nitschke. Though I applaud thaat he's pro-choice, he still creeps me out.

Reactions: Lion
Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
I'd wager that A was probably legit at first but ran out of product or something and started scamming. I don't see what incentive PP would have to scam people, intentionally. If word gets around they'll lose customers. I could be wrong though. Honestly, I always thought there was something a bit too off about Philip Nitschke. Though I applaud thaat he's pro-choice, he still creeps me out.
i believe they would use that possibility when someone scammed a buyer, they were legit at first and proved it to them until they ran out and used the opportunity to scam as much like an exit scam. A gets brought up a lot though, years and years back i dont really believe the same guy could get away with this for so long unless its just an identity legit sellers use.

Reactions: Sonnenblume
I

Iota

Apr 18, 2018
Random person here:

The person you speak of is still active. I can't give too many details, but a friend of mine showed me the stash that he got from A. Although, you are correct that scammers are impersonating A, and that a lot of the contacts in the PPH either don't work or have turned to exit scamming. It was hella expensive, at $580 for two bottles of the stuff. But he delivered on his word.

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
how did your friend get in contact with him? there must be a big market for scamming people looking for A, so desperate and obviously wont go to police...

I

Iota

Apr 18, 2018
how did your friend get in contact with him? there must be a big market for scamming people looking for A, so desperate and obviously wont go to police...

If you like, we can discuss this outside of the website. Do you have a ProtonMail account? Send me a secure email.

I

Iota

Apr 18, 2018
If not, I can talk a little bit out in the open. I had ripped the contact info from a uncensored, pirated copy of 2016 PPH. I was quite surprised with the turnout, myself.

F

fhbpd

Mar 17, 2018
You know, I don't understand how A is the only reliable supplier in the world. It's easily available in Mexico, Bolivia and Peru. A sells it for a obscene profit margin, it's a fucking goldmine. How come there aren't more legit people in on this?

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
The reason why A is basically the only supplier is because there are many legitimate vendors, but they are mixed with a shitton of scams so nobody wants to take the risk when they can just get it from A which is the only recommended vendor in the ppe.

Also to everyone who is struggling with who A is and where to get ahold of him, check the pinned "resources" thread and search for the 2017 dec ppe, i remember you had to search quite a bit in the book, so if you don't find it then dm me your protonmail or just post it here

Last edited:
Reactions: fhbpd
F

fhbpd

Mar 17, 2018
The reason why A is basically the only supplier because there are many legitimate vendors, but they are mixed with a shitton of scams so nobody wants to take the risk when they can just get it from A which is the only recommended vendor in the ppe.
Yeah, that makes sense.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Warning: Don't use fake PPeHs, you need to buy the online version for 2 years, that's the only way of making sure you don't get scammed. There are websites looking like they are EXIT (PPeH), but they are not.

People using fake PPeHs (for free) will be scammed, I have seen it on reddit. I can't verify it but many people have bought Nembutal from A. Read 8chan threads to know more detais (https://8ch.net/suicide/res/35770.html). You should read previous threads aswell.

A sells 2 bottles of N for 400 dollars, antiemetics for 20 dollars. The price may go up a bit if he changes his mind. Info about how to send the package to your destination and estimated time of arrival is on those threads too.

I have been reading 8chan and reddit for months now, that's how I got this info. The real PPeH has a list of website and email scams for you to read.

Reactions: Mari and jp13
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Warning: Don't use fake PPeHs, you need to buy the online version for 2 years, that's the only way of making sure you don't get scammed. There are websites looking like they are EXIT (PPeH), but they are not.

People using fake PPeHs (for free) will be scammed, I have seen it on reddit. I can't verify it but many people have bought Nembutal from A. Read 8chan threads to know more detais (https://8ch.net/suicide/res/35770.html). You should read previous threads aswell.

A sells 2 bottles of N for 400 dollars, antiemetics for 20 dollars. The price may go up a bit if he changes his mind. Info about how to send the package to your destination and estimated time of arrival is on those threads too.

I have been reading 8chan and reddit for months now, that's how I got this info. The real PPeH has a list of website and email scams for you to read.
A sell fors more than 400. I think its around $600 now. A is legit, but there is generally a 10% chance of your bottle getting seized by customs depending on the country.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
No. I know for a fact, A is still selling N and is a legit supplier. Unless laws change he will never run out as he can always just buy more from stores. PP is not a scam. They push N becuase its what's assisted suicide organizations used. I have often questioned why they do not use a combo of drugs that make you die in intense euphoria instead of a slightly bad exp. It's not my call to judge that though as they understand drug interactions far better than me.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018

Its 500 for 2 bottles now. I second the 8ch threads. Thats how i got confirmation that i had the right email address.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
PM me if you want the peaceful pill handbook. I know of a good source.

Reactions: jp13
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
can you get sodium Nitrite in canada
Oh I am sure you can. It's used in almost all of our meats, and probably a lot of our foods. If you use it take a legal benzo analog called etizolam to help make it more peaceful. And take some anti-emetics from alldaychemist.com

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
OMG People just find a different method, A is too risky. This is crazy. Also, Etizolam is now scheduled many places, including where I live. If you can still get it, go for it. It may not kill you, but it will make your method more pleasant. Great sleep aid.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
From what I've read, if you take a large enough dose, sodium nitrite isn't particularly painful.