dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
Older movie but the double suicide scene always got me.. It makes it look so easy with the plastic bag and whatever tea concoction she drinks. So bittersweet when he grabs her hand at the end while he's dying.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: pain6batch9
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
Never seen. Added to the list of films I need to see. I won't spoil it by watching this…

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
A gut punch movie. I really liked it.

• Informative
Reactions: pain6batch9
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Technically there is a ctb method like this. Not recommended because it doesn't have a definitive record or is proven to be peaceful, but some people have limited options and have posted about it. Basically taking benzo or something to knock you out for long and suffocation by co2. Co or inert gas would be more ideal but you probably already know that

dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
Technically there is a ctb method like this. Not recommended because it doesn't have a definitive record or is proven to be peaceful, but some people have limited options and have posted about it. Basically taking benzo or something to knock you out for long and suffocation by co2. Co or inert gas would be more ideal but you probably already know that
Seems like it would be peaceful with benzos. I guess the ones that posted about it weren't successful though.

Reactions: Themogger
hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
A concoction was prepared for her that seemed to offer a gentle exit. I wonder why he chose a more violent death. Does the movie or book offer an insight on this?