• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Forever Sleep, landslide2 and 3 others
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Student
Sep 2, 2024
We csnnot recomend ctb methods, it's sgainst forum policy
I understand it may be difficult to acquire suicide materials when you don't have money for it
But I'll instead tell you what not to use in your home:

Knives: cutting rarely works and cutting or stabbing where it matters is way too painful and you wouldn't be able to do it

Cleaning products: too painful, may not work, terrible sude effects if you survive

Electricity from a house wall socket: too painful, would take ages to kill you

Starvation or dehydration: your instincts would stop you and it would be torture

Medicines: most don't kill you at all, and even the few that do, will leave side effects if they don't work

Plastic bags over the head: it will only work if you make sure nothing will rip it open, not even yourself, and there are no holes for air to get in

Fire: worst pain possible

Drowning: añso very painful and anywhere you could drown at home would be easy for you to give up once survival instinct kicks in

I understand that didn't leave much option other than msybe ropes, stronger meds or firesrms but I am sure that by studying this forum you will find a method that brings you peace and comfort and is within your reach

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
We've covered all this before. You've been here a while. You know there just really aren't items in a normal home that will lead to a successful ctb, short of knives and, possibly, rope for hanging. Nothing to lead to a peaceful end, anyway, and certainly nothing easy.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
We've covered all this before. You've been here a while. You know there just really aren't items in a normal home that will lead to a successful ctb, short of knives and, possibly, rope for hanging. Nothing to lead to a peaceful end, anyway, and certainly nothing easy.
No undrstd wat mean long mmb no posbl ask any mayb new
We csnnot recomend ctb methods, it's sgainst forum policy
I understand it may be difficult to acquire suicide materials when you don't have money for it
But I'll instead tell you what not to use in your home:

Knives: cutting rarely works and cutting or stabbing where it matters is way too painful and you wouldn't be able to do it

Cleaning products: too painful, may not work, terrible sude effects if you survive

Electricity from a house wall socket: too painful, would take ages to kill you

Starvation or dehydration: your instincts would stop you and it would be torture

Medicines: most don't kill you at all, and even the few that do, will leave side effects if they don't work

Plastic bags over the head: it will only work if you make sure nothing will rip it open, not even yourself, and there are no holes for air to get in

Fire: worst pain possible

Drowning: añso very painful and anywhere you could drown at home would be easy for you to give up once survival instinct kicks in

I understand that didn't leave much option other than msybe ropes, stronger meds or firesrms but I am sure that by studying this forum you will find a method that brings you peace and comfort and is within your reach
Plstc mayb wrk need gas

Last edited:
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
No undrstd wat mean long mmb no posbl ask any mayb new

Plstc mayb wrk need gas
It's possible with an automatic air-pump to push out the CO2 out and keep a stead flow of inert non-oxygen gas while preventing CO2 buildup that cause the suffocating/need-air feeling.

Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
Need any do no want stay
As others have stated, there are very few items around the house that would be somewhat painless/feasible for CTB. That being said, there may potentially be outside sources that could be of use. What country are you in, out of curiosity?

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
It's possible with an automatic air-pump to push out the CO2 out and keep a stead flow of inert non-oxygen gas while preventing CO2 buildup that cause the suffocating/need-air feeling.
Ok new ide
As others have stated, there are very few items around the house that would be somewhat painless/feasible for CTB. That being said, there may potentially be outside sources that could be of use. What country are you in, out of curiosity?
V sry no tell prvt