• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i guess this was one of the weirdest tracks i found when i surfed through the whole music mega thread shortly after my registration here.
and i still love this track.

so if you don't know it - now you do :D

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i remember that i wanted to post this track some time ago but didn't find it. so now i stumbled over it. another old school classic.

@Studio84 - seems that you are around a little bit less in the last time. hope you are ok. greetz doc

Last edited:
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
i remember that i wanted to post this track some time ago but didn't find it. so now i stumbled over it. another old school classic.

@Studio84 - seems that you are around a little bit less in the last time. hope you are ok. greetz doc

Hey @DocNo ive had a lot going on the last couple of weeks,My Sister past away from covid on Saturday after being in an intensive care unit 2 weeks on a ventilator.. Its been rough going to say the least, it's hit everyone in my family really hard, so I've been spending some time with my parents, helping sort out everything that needs to be done, and basically trying my hardest to keep my shit together. Thank you for asking about me, its very much appreciated right now :hug:

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Hey @DocNo ive had a lot going on the last couple of weeks,My Sister past away from covid on Saturday after being in an intensive care unit 2 weeks on a ventilator.. Its been rough going to say the least, it's hit everyone in my family really hard, so I've been spending some time with my parents, helping sort out everything that needs to be done, and basically trying my hardest to keep my shit together. Thank you for asking about me, its very much appreciated right now :hug:

oh wow. sorry to hear that. it's really time that this pandemic comes to an end. i guess it's for all of us a more and more exhausting process and even worse when you loose somebody to it.

sending you hugs. we keep on rockin for you! :hug:

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So sorry for your loss.:hug: I wish I could say something to make it better.:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Studio84 and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
oh wow. sorry to hear that. it's really time that this pandemic comes to an end. i guess it's for all of us a more and more exhausting process and even worse when you loose somebody to it.

Thanks Doc... I couldnt agree more, I'l be honest I have been guilty of thinking it was all being over blown in the past, and I never imagined for one second I'd directly be affected by it.It all happened so fast as well, hard to wrap your head around it all. In less than 2 days completely fine to intensive care. Thanks for keeping the thread going... You do more than a good job of keeping it rocking :hug:
So sorry for your loss.:hug: I wish I could say something to make it better.:hug:
Thank you, very much appreciated :hug:

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hear this on the throwback channel sometimes.

Cherrelle-I Didn't Mean To Turn You On :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Studio84