bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
For those who have decided to CTB in a hotel, what are your thoughts on latching the door closed from the inside. Not just the regular lock, but the chain too. I imagine that that would prevent housekeeping from entering and they'd need to get the police involved to breach the door.

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
My best friend hung himself in a hotel, the sadness in his letters about being in a hotel alone at the end will haunt me and his loved ones for ever.

I understand CTB must be done alone regardless (unless with a partner) but any one spending there last moments in a unfamiliar lonely hotel room is so sad.

• Aww..
Reactions: Klee
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
My best friend hung himself in a hotel, the sadness in his letters about being in a hotel alone at the end will haunt me and his loved ones for ever.

I understand CTB must be done alone regardless (unless with a partner) but any one spending there last moments in a unfamiliar lonely hotel room is so sad.
Interesting. I prefer a hotel so my home is not tainted as being the location of a suicide. It also works well for not being found too soon. For me, it's much less stressful to be in a hotel.