Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I need to ctb in a hotel room for various reasons.

My method is asphyxiation via nitrogen and the exit bag.

The guides say that approx 50 percent of people experience convulsions—does anyone know if these convulsions can be violent enough to cause noise that would alert someone in a nearby room?

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, Tiburcio, dog3000 and 6 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
If youre doing it on a bed or a couch maybe move it around to see what kind of noises it makes and kinda taste the waters from there? I don't know just an idea

Reactions: Tiburcio, Chel, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 4 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'd like to know, too, since my method is the same and I'm doing it in a motel room.

Reactions: Samuel, Fixin’ToDie, Tiburcio and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
And put some music on? If a sturdy bed and music in the background I can't imagine you will be interrupted. The convulsions can only last so long. Its not like someone is gonna call the police if they hear bumping for like 30 seconds.

Yes. I think to be safe I'll ask for a ground floor room. My main worry is falling out of bed and creating a loud thud. But I imagine that if a guest awakened to this they wouldn't immediately call management, unless it continues for an extended period of time.

I'm a petite woman so I can't imagine if I fall or make convulsions that it will be that loud.

I'm prob being paranoid and OCD at this point.

Reactions: Samuel, Fixin’ToDie, Tiburcio and 4 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018

The guides say that approx 50 percent of people experience convulsions—does anyone know if these convulsions can be violent enough to cause noise that would alert someone in a nearby room?
No. Plus it's a hotel. Convulsions.... sex ... who the fuck is going to tell the difference? It won't last too long anyway. You are probably just going to shake a little bit.... extremities mostly.... be on and off for a sec.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, lv-gras and Ssname
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I was about to say that too. Maybe just stick the do not disturb sign on the door and if anyone does come by and hear anything they will think you are just having a good time.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, Tiburcio, BaconCheeseburger and 2 others
C

Chel

Aug 17, 2018

Are you perhaps in the us? If so, where are you getting your nitrogen?
Also if I may ask, what guide Have you used?

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie and Tiburcio
C

Chel

Aug 17, 2018
I'd like to know, too, since my method is the same and I'm doing it in a motel room.

Same here.
This is a repetitive question, but if in the USA, where are you getting nitrogen

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie
C

Chel

Aug 17, 2018
And put some music on? If a sturdy bed and music in the background I can't imagine you will be interrupted. The convulsions can only last so long. Its not like someone is gonna call the police if they hear bumping for like 30 seconds.
Put some of your favorite music on.. I have a notion that leaving the world with good memories, feelings bodes well for us. I like to think so anyway

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie and Smilla
D

Deepneverending

Aug 24, 2018
Yes. I think to be safe I'll ask for a ground floor room. My main worry is falling out of bed and creating a loud thud. But I imagine that if a guest awakened to this they wouldn't immediately call management, unless it continues for an extended period of time.

I'm a petite woman so I can't imagine if I fall or make convulsions that it will be that loud.

I'm prob being paranoid and OCD at this point.
My friend did it in a hotel room. He was successful.

Reactions: Righttodie, Samuel, Fixin’ToDie and 3 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Same here.
This is a repetitive question, but if in the USA, where are you getting nitrogen

Ordered online from cybwerweld

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
My experience from hotels ( I used to travel a hellofalot ) is that the better ones have often quite thick, good quality carpet and the rooms
are better insulated. If you check into a cheap motel room then the chances to be overheard are probably worse.
And another guess: the bigger the hotel, the more anonymous, the better.
Time is also of essence, never in the mornings of course, make sure all the room cleaning is done. I would assume a good time might be
early evening, when people are busy with checking in , going out....
So my recommendation would be one of the big chains, and go for- if possible- 5 stars ( in Europe ).

Reactions: Righttodie, Fixin’ToDie, Tiburcio and 4 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Are you leaving soon Smilla?

Reactions: GoneGirlXIV, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Try doing it in bed with covers tucked under matress. Be like the sausage in a sausage roll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chel and Smilla
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
If you can get your hands on noble gasses, the heavier elements are much more effective. This guy breathes most of them as part of a science demonstration, and you can clearly see how heavy Xenon is to expel from the lungs (at around 6:44).

Reactions: Tiburcio, ScaredOfLife and lv-gras
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
would you be open to a partner?

No. If I had a long term spouse or friend then yes, of course, but for me dying with someone whom I have never met IRL doesn't sit well with me.

Would love to have a person hold my hand while I died, or be present, but suicide partners/pacts don't sit well with me for some reason.

To each their own. I don't judge anyone who wants a partner—it's something I have considered but quickly realized just didn't suit me.

If you are looking for a partner there is a partners megathread where you can post to find one suitable for you.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, Tiburcio, Chel and 1 other person
C

Chel

Aug 17, 2018
No. If I had a long term spouse or friend then yes, of course, but for me dying with someone whom I have never met IRL doesn't sit well with me.

Would love to have a person hold my hand while I died, or be present, but suicide partners/pacts don't sit well with me for some reason.

To each their own. I don't judge anyone who wants a partner—it's something I have considered but quickly realized just didn't suit me.

If you are looking for a partner there is a partners megathread where you can post to find one suitable for you.
Thank you! I can appreciate your sentiments.

Reactions: lv-gras, Fixin’ToDie, Smilla and 1 other person
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Try doing it in bed with covers tucked under matress. Be like the sausage in a sausage roll.
The Gregg's suicide method, trademarked 2018

(Gregg's is a bakery, for the non UK users!)

Reactions: Ssname and Fixin’ToDie
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018

The guides? Which guides? In any case, I'd be more concerned with being in a secure position when engaging the gas, to prevent any bodily movements (jerking etc) caused by convulsing from dislodging any of the equipment, or interrupting the flow of gas.

Reactions: lv-gras