• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Is it a problem? I need some properly answer, until what degree is it problematical.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Store it in a cool room, and away from sunlight.

Reactions: Circles
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Well. yeah. i know. just want an answer to my question. It's not that easy to do it for me unfortunately

Reactions: saomao and Circles
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Well. yeah. i know. just want an answer to my question. It's not that easy to do it for me unfortunately
A in his email specifies to store it in a drawer, but I found this:

"Exposure of pharmaceutical products to heat should be minimized. Avoid excessive heat. Protect from freezing. It is recommended that the product be stored at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F), however, brief excursions are permitted between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F). See USP controlled room temperature."

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I am fucking afraid it lost some potency. Hell, jesus.
A in his email specifies to store it in a drawer, but I found this:

"Exposure of pharmaceutical products to heat should be minimized. Avoid excessive heat. Protect from freezing. It is recommended that the product be stored at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F), however, brief excursions are permitted between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F). See USP controlled room temperature."
It does not makes it better. I can't keep them in the fridge how they are looking. Thanks for your post. The bottles don't feel that hot

Reactions: Circles and LifeIsNotFun
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I think that that temperature range (68° - 77° F) is the guideline for many medications, yet no one worries about other meds in a hot room. There must be some flexibility (I would think--I'm not an expert). However, I'm not sure how much. Maybe you could google about meds and high temperature exposure to see what ranges are generally bad.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Unless you've got a sauna in your room I wouldn't worry. Just keep it away from sunlight.

Reactions: Life+me=error and Circles