• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KillMe

Jun 13, 2018
I'm hearing so much about pets and young children dying in hot cars, how reliable would this be as a suicide method? On like a 90 degree day how long would it take and how painful would it be?

Reactions: dano6533
L

Livide Lamb

Apr 17, 2018
Like you said, when we hear on the news story of childrens, babys and dogs dying in that type of condition it's because they're "weak" physically because they're young and more sensible than an adult. And in that type of situation old people can react the same way, which mean they die quickly. So, in my opinion, unless you're a child, it will be painful and will took really long.

icky

icky

Jun 14, 2018
Sounds uncomfortable- babies who succumbed to the heat are sometimes found having scratched themselves or pulled out tufts of hair. There are definitely faster methods that are just as accessible.

K

KillMe

Jun 13, 2018
I guess I am considering this method mainly because it would take minimal effort and I figure if I don't eat or drink much for a few days prior I would be too weak for my survival instinct to kick in and that would make it quicker as well if I'm already dehydrated.

No More Smiles

No More Smiles

Jun 17, 2018
That seems miserable. Even a couple minute struggle with a hanging would seem less awful.

JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Im pretty sure setting yourself on fire with gasoline is less suffering than this.

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
Probably wouldn't be able to go through with it because of the pain. You'll need to make it impossible to get out, but even then people will probably hear you scream before you're dead.

Babies and dogs can't find themselves out. It's different.

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Hello, I seem to be the harbringer of doom over the past few days regarding advice but I have tried this method in a very hot place, in a car and I stayed there for the better part of a day.

I'm fairly old and I can say it did not work. Uncomfortable, unbearable and seemingly impossible. I gave up after 18 hours. I was just drenched in sweat and nothing much else. I cannot stress how horrible I felt.

Our bodies are much stronger than we give them credit for.

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Hello, I seem to be the harbringer of doom over the past few days regarding advice but I have tried this method in a very hot place, in a car and I stayed there for the better part of a day.

I'm fairly old and I can say it did not work. Uncomfortable, unbearable and seemingly impossible. I gave up after 18 hours. I was just drenched in sweat and nothing much else. I cannot stress how horrible I felt.

Our bodies are much stronger than we give them credit for.
They sure are built to last.