S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
I was jailed in a psychiatric hospital for 3 months. My father told the local police, that i wanted to CTB.
I was in bed, sleeping and 2 police officers treated me like an prisoner to the police car, and then to the psych hospital.

In the end, it was a traumatic experience, i think many people comes with a relative good health IN the psych hospital and comes OUT broke and worser.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
In Spain it's a really non-pleaseant situation, but it was tolerable. I was there when I was 17 for about two weeks (and it was a lot to see for me at the time, honestly). I was heavy on intravenous drugs so I slept all the time I could, but at times where when we weren't allowed to sleep I just tried to read books and shut everything off. I read Someone flew over the cuckoo's nest, among others, and I don't remember a single thing about the damn book. The place had kind of a living/dinning room but it was really small and there wasn't enough space for everyone. There weren't enough chairs in the dinning room, and they also had to bring in a new bed for me and stuff me where they could. I shared room with two other women, one who spent every damn night screaming and the other one, crying and laughing. Thank god they were tied to the bed and I was on a lot of medication cause other wise I'd have been shitting blocks.
The staff really depended on the turn, sometimes you got the shitty nurses and sometimes you got really nice people, one even let me read in my room when they were supposed to be closed because she saw I was just a lil-suicidal-scared-girl, and for an afternoon I got to not be all the time with the psychos screaming dirty things at me with no one stopping them, or see people shit themselves and spread their feces on their face. I appreciated that.

Over all would not repeat, so if I finally ctb I better do it right lol.
Sorry,that sounds herendous !

• Love
Reactions: myrtaryniel